Status: done.

Strange Meetings.

fourteen

"So what if i told you Aimee and the boys wants to see you again?" Ronnie asked me the next day over the phone. He was at work, while I was currently doing some last minute studying, since school was starting up soon. I had to crunch a year and a half of schoolwork into my brain before my last semester, god only knows how brutal exams will be.
"I'd tell you that would be amazing, because i want to see them too!" I laughed. Aimee and the guys have definitely grown on me. They were carefree, fun and liked to have a good time. Not to mention, their tattoos are beautiful.
"Great! I'll pick you up at 7." I looked over at the clock; 5:00pm
"Okay, see you then. I love you."
"I Love you too babe."
I hung up the phone and went back to studying.

A couple hours later, I was dressed and ready for the night. I didn't know where we going so i just got dressed in black skinny jeans and a red tube top with flats and smokey make up. I checked myself in the mirror one last time, just as the doorbell rang. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stair to see my boyfriend smiling. He dressed in cameo cut offs and a black Die Slow shirt.
"Come on gorgeous, lets go." I smiled and grabbed his open hand. I hopped into the passenger seat and buckled my seat belt.
"Okay, where are we going babe?"
"Well, we're going to a bar." He smiled, his perfect white teeth.
"A bar? babe, I'm not 21 yet." I laughed.
"Liar, it was couple months ago, and don't you dare say otherwise, i have your facebook remember?" He laughs.
"Fine you got me," I giggled "so, first Friday's?"
He nodded and smiled.

We pulled into a garage parking lot not to far from the bar and walked hand in hand to the building where i first saw Ronnie all those months ago. Remembering back to that day brings a smile to my face. The show might've been the first time i really got a good look at him, but really, it was that night, in front of this building, that did the magic for me happened. He was just another face in the crowd and i couldn't help but keep staring. He was always beautiful, always carefree and always had my eye.

We got our ID's checked from the huge bouncer manning the door and walked in. The place was super spiffy. The walls filled with portraits of art, the bar on the far left and basically every other place covered in tables, chairs, and cute little booth lounges. Ronnie held my hand as he pulled me to where I'm guessing they usually sat at. Sure enough all of his friends were there, and they definitely saw us coming in.

"Ronnie!" they all yelled in unison. The smile not leaving anyone faces, including my boyfriend. There were people i met and some i didn't. Aimee, Jesse, Nick, Joey, Aaron, Dan were the ones i knew. Everyone else i had no idea who they were. But they were definitely friends with Ronnie. The girls were beautiful; All of a sudden i felt out of place.

As he hugged the guys hello and cheek kissed the girls (custom in Hawaii), he introduced me to the ones i didn't know. Megan, Cam and Jacob. Megan was drop dead gorgeous. She stood at a insane 5'10, she had light brown hair that reached a little past her shoulders, piercing blue eyes and her white complexion was to pretty much die for. Her outfit was impressive; black baby doll dress, tights and gladiator pumps. This girl was gorgeous. The only make up she was wearing was a bright red color lipstick.

Cam was a tad short. Shorter than me, actually, which was kind of weird. He had brown hair covered in a beige hat, brown eyes and a beard to match. He had gauges in his ears and tattoo all over his neck and arms from what i could see. He wore just a gray shirt and black jean cut offs. He was adorable, and i am probably just saying that because he's shorter than me.

Jacob looks like those awkward nerdy types. he had brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes and a tiny little scruff. He wore a gray long sleeve shirt, and black skinny jeans. Awkward boy definitely, but I'm sure he's not all that bad.
"Dallas!" Aimee yelled and stood up to hug me. She was a peppy little one, but none the less, adorable. "Oh my god, I'm so glad you came tonight. I mean, you've never been around these parts have you? it's your first time in here?" She asked as she tugged my arm to sit between her and Megan.
"Um, yeah," I awkwardly giggled "it's pretty nice in here." She smiled and nodded.
"Want something to drink? what's your poison?" Jesse, Aimee's boyfriend asked.
"Oh, yeah, um JD and coke?" I wasn't sure what they were use to, but I knew what i liked.
"Ah, a hards girl. Very good!" Ronnie, Jesse and Jacob stood up to get drinks while the rest of us talked.

Well, it was mostly just The girls and I talk, while we "ignore" the boys.
"So, how are you?" I asked Aimee.
"Good good. The wedding is coming up and I really want you to be there. Well of course you'll be there. You're gonna be Ronnie's date right?"
"Oh, i didn't even know you were getting married." Again, queue awkward laugh. "But congratulations, Jesse is a lucky man."
"Megs here is my maid of honor. Pretty good choice wouldn't you say?" she winked.
I looked over to see Megan and nodded, "Definitely." I smiled.
The boys came back to the table and Ronnie placed my drink in front of me. For some reason, i felt nervous. maybe it was because these were his friends. Sure I hung out with them before,but wasn't there a saying about friends needing approval or something? I grabbed my drink and almost downed it. I knew if i kept going at this pace, I'll be drunk in 20 minutes flat.

All of a sudden a hand appeared in front of my face. "babe, come here." i looked up to see the hand belonging to my boyfriend. I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "I want you to sit with me." He laughs as i nodded. I got up and sat in his lap, while trying to enjoy my time. Hopefully without getting to plastered.

Minutes, turned into hours, which meant, I had a slight buzz going on. After my hard drinks, i stopped. I didn't want to look like a fool in front of his friends, I couldn't. I wanted them to like me. I wanted Ronnie to be proud to call me his girlfriend. I didn't want to do something that was utterly stupid. Just because I had stopped, didn't mean everyone else didn't either. They were downing shot after shot after shot. Everyone was obviously having a good time, and I was surprised at how much my mood had suddenly changed. The place was getting to hot for me, so I excused myself and headed outside with my pack of cigarettes.

The streets were a lot more crowded than when we first got here. The entire street was blocked off, and it seemed like the 'party' had moved to right smack in the middle. I watched people of all age dance around, older people drinking, and obviously, the younger ones either trying to get through or just watching the fun from the sidelines. I found a empty spot next to the bar and slid down to sit, while taking out a cigarette and lighting it.
"You know those can kill you right?" Someone said from above me. I looked up to see Gavin. Gavin was Sasha's best friend back in high school. Actually, they've been best friends since elementary school and for some reason, stopped talking right after they were both done. He was a good looking guy, natural mocha tan, local obviously, brown curly hair and brown eyes. he wore black slacks and a black t-shirt. I smiled and stood up.
"Gavin! It's so great to see you." I gave him the biggest hug i could muster. "what are you doing here?"
"I work here," he explained laughing.
"Oh, i was just in there. I guess i didn't see you. Place is packed."
He nodded, "Yeah, always is on first Friday's. How are you anyway? Who are you here with?" He asked, stretching his neck out to see if anyone was behind me.
"I'm doing good, really good. and I'm here with my boyfriend and some of his friends." I explained, taking a drag out of my cigarette. First one in hours, didn't think that was possible.
"Ah cool. How is-um- Sasha?" He asked awkwardly.
"She's pretty good. She has a boyfriend, and they seem pretty serious. It's weird as fuck Gav." I told him. instantly regretted telling him. His face turned red and he looked at the ground sadly.
"Oh. That's good. i guess."
"What's wrong Gavin?"
"Nothing sweetie," he told me. "I have to get back to work. It was good seeing you Dallas. Please don't be a stranger." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
I smiled and nodded.
I went back to sit down, Gavin looking back at me, "Dal?" I looked up at him "Those cigarettes can kill you." He smiled. I rolled my eyes playfully and stuck my tongue out.

After i was done, I walked right back in the bar to find basically all of Ronnie's friends, and Ronnie, still taking shots and downing beers.
"babe! I'm so fucked up." Ronnie laughed. I rolled my eyes.
"Come on babe, lets go okay?" I told him, throwing his hands over my shoulder.
"Alright. Bye guys! Dallas and I are off! Deuces my loves!" He yelled back at his friends, which received huge laughs from his friends. I also said bye, walked my very drunk boyfriend out to the car. Obviously, he wasn't drinking, so I buckled him into the passenger seat and went around to the drivers seat. I started the car and headed to my house.

Getting a drunk man up staircases, at 3 in the morning, is a lot harder than it looks. But, I've done it. When we reached my room, I got him to bed and decided to undress him into just his boxers. He immediately knocked out. After that, i walked into my bathroom, took out the Advil bottle, filled a cup with water and placed it next to the bedside table. Just in case he wakes up with a hangover. After that was settled, I grabbed my essentials, a black bra and panties, and headed for the shower. I climbed into bed next to Ronnie after i was done, and cuddled with him.
"You are a pretty good drunk you know that?" I whispered. I knew I wasn't going to get a respond. "I love you Ronnie." I kissed him on the cheek and slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Megan
Cam
Jacob

I know it's been some days since I've updated so here you go! Thanks to the new subbers and readers! I hope you like this chapter.
I'm still trying to figure out where i want this story to go. So bare with me okay? :)
I'm also working on my sequel story from Bailey. It's called Happily Ever after?. You can check that one out if you want.
Any who, I know it was a short one, but i promise the next chapter will be long.
I never write long AN, so I'm gonna go now!

COMMENT AND SUB <3