Status: done.

Strange Meetings.

eight

I pulled into my driveway to find one very familiar black truck, and this was not Alex's. I saw him sitting on the porch. I was completely confused when i parked my car and got out.

"Hi Dallas."
"What are you doing here?"
" i just- i just wanted to see you. I needed to see you." He stood up and walked towards me.
" Why?" I asked dodging him and walking up the steps of my porch.
"Because," he grabbed my arm and spanned me around. My face was inches from his. It's been months since our faces were this close. "Because i miss you." It was barely audible but i heard it loud and clear. I didn't know what to do.. Should I push him away and ignore him like I've been doing for the past couple months, or should i let him explain himself? I decided to go for the latter.

"You miss me? I think you need to do better than that Ronnie."
He sighed and let my arm go. He walked over to the steps of the porch where he was when i drove up, and i followed, sitting a good distance away.
"I was scared." He said his voice shaking.
"Scared of what?"
He turned to me and grabbed my hands.
"This! You! Never in my entire life has anyone ever made me smile as much as you do, or make me nervous to the point where I'm speechless, or sends shivers down my spine by just the touch of their lips. You make me feel so much all at once that I can't control my feelings anymore. We both knew it was suppose to be just physically but I got emotional attached to you too," He stood up and kept his back towards me. i got up and followed him. "I thought that maybe if I stopped talking to you, everything would go away, but it didn't. Not one day has gone by where i haven't thought about you. Or thought about that one day we spent together. I cant get you out of my head. I can't leave here in a couple months without you knowing this. How i feel, what is going through my head, or," He turned around and faced me,"know that i had fallen head over heels in love with you."

I stood there with my mouth hung open completely shocked.

"Please say something." He begged.
"I don't know what to say."
I looked into his eyes and what I saw hit me instantly. Hurt, sadness, shame, guilt, and love all at once. I knew he was telling the truth. Then he turned away.
"Wait!" I yelled, my voice shaking.
He stopped and kept his head down.
"Please look at me." I begged, he obliged.
"I have been waiting months to hear you say that." I ran up to him and embraced him into the hugest forcible kiss i could muster. He kissed me back. It was passionate, emotional and there was definitely fireworks. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss and he did the same.
"I love you Ronnie Charles Bell." I whispered.
"I love you too Dallas Loren Johnson". He smiled back at me. We stood there, complete silence, being comfortable, and finally being able to breathe.

"It's getting late, i should probably head home." He stated.
I nodded and gave him one final kiss for the night.
"Come back tomorrow?" I asked with hope.
"okay." He smiled and walked over to his car, got in and drove off.

Everything was falling into place. I was happy he had told me what he was feeling. But what were we now? I sighed and opened the front door, darkness immediately took over. I found my way up the stairs and into my room, in complete bliss. I didn't have enough energy to change into sleepwear, so i laid on my bed and completely knocked out.

The next day, i woke up with a smile on my face. Last night had felt like a dream, but I knew it was real. I knew he had waited for me. I knew he had told me how he felt, and i knew i was in love with him. There was no denying it. I looked under my covers and sure enough, i had the same clothes on from the previous night. I grabbed my essentials, took a shower and changed into something a bit more comfortable.

I walked downstairs and was greeted by Sasha and Alex, who by the looks of it, had obviously slept over.
"someone got in late last night." my sister commented.
I nodded, "Looks like someone had a busy night last night." i laughed. Her cheeks instantly turning red.
"Save me the details please, I don't want to know about your guys' sex life." I joked and walked into the kitchen. It seems like the same routine every morning so i decided to make a huge breakfast instead of just cereal. I knew where this knew energy came from. I made three plates of pancakes, eggs and meat. Sasha and Alex had better be grateful I'm even thinking about them. I walked into the living room to find the couple watching Regis and Kelly, I rolled my eyes.
"Sasha, i made breakfast." She smiled, grabbed Alex's arm and dragged him to the kitchen. I sat across from Sasha on our small round table and we started eating.

"What are you two up to today?" I asked, trying to make conversation. This Alex character doesn't talk very much.
"I think we might hit up the beach." Sasha responded.
"Cool."
"What about you?"
"A friend of mine is coming over today. I think we might just chill around the house." Sasha raised her eyebrows at me.
"And who is this friend?"
"His name is Ronnie." She nodded.
"Come on, Alex, we have to go pick up Brooke." She stated grabbing her plate and placing it in the sink, knowing fully well I'd end up washing them.
"Who's Brooke?"
"My Daughter." Alex stated.
My mouth dropped.
"You have a daughter?!" I exclaimed. My sister dating a guy who had a daughter was completely out of the norm.
"She's pretty cute actually. Maybe we'll stop at home so you can meet her."
I nodded, not knowing what else to say.
"Be safe!" I yelled running up to my room.

I got to my room just in time to hear my phone ring. I hopped onto my bed and looked at the screen flashing his name.

"Hello?"
"Hey gorgeous."
"Hey handsome. Whats up?"
"I figured I call my favorite girl."
I giggled.
"Are you still coming over today?"
"Of course! But i was thinking if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight too?"
"So basically I'm gonna spend the whole day with you?"
"Yes Ma'am. Are you okay with that?"
"I can't think of anything I rather be doing." i smiled to myself.
"Sweet!" I could tell he was smiling.
"See you soon then?"
"Sooner than you think. Oh and Dallas? I love you."
My cheeks turned hot.
"I love you too."
"Byes."

I hung up the phone and couldn't get the smile off my face.

Soon finally came when i heard the doorbell ring. I walked over and opened it to see a smiling Ronnie, looking gorgeous as ever in his usual attire. Knee high cut off jeans, black V neck, his hoodie and his tattoos covering his body. I gave him a hug and let him in.

"Nice place." He commented, while taking off his jacket. I took it and hung it on the coat rack.
"Thanks. So, i figured since you love music so much, we can go into my music room and jam for a bit?"
"You have a music room?" He asked in-ridiculously.
"Yeah. It's my little sanctuary." I laughed and led the way.
We walked into the basement, which was decked out with graffiti on the walls made by my friends and I, along with a set of instruments. I walked over to my favorite acoustic guitar, who I've named Sophie. My dad gave her to me for my birthday before he died. I sat down and starting picking at the strings.
"This is amazing," He commented. I looked up, and found him walking around the room, admiring everything.
"Pick anything you want to play. It's not just for show you know." I joked.
He laughed and picked up another acoustic, one of my favorites, but nothing near how much Sophie meant to me.
"What should we play?" I asked.
"Well, I was going to play something for you later on tonight, but i figured since we're here and all i could do it now."
I smiled and waited.

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find
While I recall all the words you spoke to me
Can't help but wish that I was there
Back where I'd love to be, oh yeah

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
But I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again

There's nothing here for me on this barren road
There's no one here while the city sleeps
and all the shops are closed
Can't help but think of the times I've had with you
Pictures and some memories will have to help me through, oh yeah

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need that person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again

Some search, never finding a way
Before long, they waste away
I found you, something told me to stay
I gave in, to selfish ways
And how I miss someone to hold
when hope begins to fade...

A lonely road, crossed another cold state line
Miles away from those I love purpose hard to find

Dear God the only thing I ask of you is
to hold her when I'm not around,
when I'm much too far away
We all need the person who can be true to you
I left her when I found her
And now I wish I'd stayed
’Cause I'm lonely and I'm tired
I'm missing you again oh no
Once again


He finished and i had the hugest smile on my face.
"That was beautiful." His voice was amazing... i would have never thunk it.
"Thanks. I wrote it with you in my mind. I thought I'd never see you again."
I nodded. He definitely has a way of making me speechless. it never fails.
"Ronnie, do you really have to leave?"
"Sadly, yes. Military orders."
I sighed.
"So, I've been meaning to ask you. Now that we know how we feel about each other, what are we?"
"Well, I don't want to lose you again, so would you be my girlfriend?" he smiled.
"Absolutely." I put Sophie down and leaned into him, planting a soft kiss upon his lips.

He was finally mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song is actually by Avenge Sevenfold! amazing song, go listen to it. :)

Comment and sub!<3