Status: in a coma. :|

Limelight

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Green Day, and none of this really happened. This is purely fiction. I'm not making money off of it. Blahblahblah..

By the way, I'm re-editing the first chapter. And the plot has been tweaked a little bit to make it more interesting.

...

After the release of American Idiot, something inside of Billie Joe changed. He became obsessed with success, forgetting the people that meant the most to him, including the love of his life, Mike.

Somehow, a picture of Billie Joe and Mike sharing an intimate kiss leaked out onto the internet, and fans went beserk over it. Instead of being embarrassed and wanting to hide it, Billie Joe felt the need to advertise their relationship, leaving Mike feeling violated and unappreciated. Tre tries to help the best he can, but his advice only deepens Mike's depression.

With all of this getting worse, Mike feels himself slipping into the hands of drugs, alcohol, and self hatred. Will things ever get better?
  1. So Please Don't Wake Me
    I just can't shake the thought that I'm doing something wrong.
  2. Wake up Call
    *** publicity, *** his phase. It'll all be over soon, then everything will be normal again.