Status: Completed

Eyes Like Ice

First Time

"It's a nice night, isn't it, Spike?" I said when I felt the vampire's presence behind me. I was sitting on the top stair of his front porch steps, gazing up at the full moon that lit up the dark midnight sky with my light, light blue eyes, no longer covered by contacts.
"It is," Spike agreed as he sat down beside me, a good foot and a half between us.

"How did you know I was out here?" I questioned, not looking away from the moon.

"Your presence is exceptionally strong tonight. I could...feel you."

"Ah," I murmured with a nod, pushing my black hair back over my shoulder and showing off my pale neck without realizing it.

Next thing I knew, Spike was behind me, his face buried in my neck. I felt him take in my scent as he pressed against me ever so slightly.

"Spike...?" I said questioningly, not at all alarmed or shocked.

"I'm sorry," the male breathed, causing me to shudder when his warm breath, there only because he was speaking, hit my neck. "The full moon effects vampires almost as much as it effects werewolves." He nuzzled my neck gently, and I shivered again. "God, you smell good."

"Me, or the blood running through those pretty little veins of mine?"

He let out a quiet, husky, sexy laugh. "Both."

"Would you...like to bite me?"

"Why would you let me do that?" he asked as his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me into him, as if that would allow him to take in my scent more.

Memories of that day when I snapped and bit Dominick flitted through my mind and were gone, leaving me to say, "You let me bite you yesterday, so it's only fair that you get to bite me back."

"Right out here on my front porch?"

"It's up to you, really. If you can tear yourself away from my scent for long enough to get inside, we can go to your living room or something. If not, here is fine."

"Let's go in," he said after a moment of silent thinking. I nodded, and he slowly released me and moved away from my neck. We both stood and headed toward the front door. "Sorry I'm acting so creepy," he apologized as he led the way into his mansion, closing the door behind me once I was inside. "It's just...I get so hungry on the night of the full moon, and your blood smells so...so..." He shuddered and buried his face in my neck again, smelling me once more. He almost moaned the end of his sentence, the single word, "Good."

I was slightly surprised when he picked me up and carried me, bridal style, to his living room. I was even more surprised when he nearly threw me on the couch and quickly got on top of me, instantly sinking his fangs into my neck. I let out a little scream when he began drinking my blood. He knew it was a scream of pleasure, not pain, when I tangled my fingers in his dark hair and urged him to go on without saying a word.

"I didn't know vampire saliva acted that fast," I almost moaned, my back arching as Spike drew more blood from my neck.

He laughed softly, not bothering to let go of my neck. One of his hands began to make its way up my black T-shirt, but I grabbed his wrist and forced it to stop.

"No. You get blood, nothing more," I told him breathily, refusing to give him anything more no matter how much the vampire saliva, which turned pain into pleasure, made me want to do otherwise.

He accepted this without question, moving his hand so it rested next to my arm on the couch once I had released his wrist.

It was getting really, really hard to fight that vamp saliva now...with him being so close and so pretty and so strong, straddling my waist like he was...

I think the saliva affected me, an emotionless, deprived girl, more than it did anyone else, seeing as, a moment later, I found myself moaning, "Fuck it. Take me, Spike."

He wasted no time doing as I had asked. In five seconds flat he had my clothes literally torn off of my pale body, leaving me bare beneath him with blood dripping down my neck. He smirked down at me, obviously pleased, as he slowly began to remove his own clothes. When twenty seconds passed and he had only his shirt off, I snapped. Out came the claws, and away went Spike's clothes.

I wanted him, and I wanted him now.

"I liked those pants," he mumbled to me before biting me again, being even more rough this time as he thrusted himself into me.

The pain turned into pleasure once more, and as I dug my claws into the vampire's pale, unmarred back, I let out a loud moan. The pain made his movements grow even rougher and faster until he let a loud groan of his own escape, muffled by my neck. His fangs slid deeper into my neck when he came a moment later, moaning even louder now. I followed after a few seconds with a soft scream of the male's name.

He collapsed at that point, just laying on top of me, swiftly cleaning the rest of the blood away from my neck with his tongue as I panted and finally pulled my claws out of his flesh.

"Oops," I muttered when I saw that they were covered in blood.

"Vampires heal quickly," Spike told me between licks. "Don't worry."

"So...do you do this to girls often?" I asked once I had caught my breath, now gently twirling a strand of Spike's dark hair around my finger simply because I could.

"No," he replied, sitting up so he was straddling my waist once more. He gave me the slightest smile. "It's been years since I've...done this to another girl." He seemed to be teasing me, but I remained emotionless.

"You do realize this means nothing, right? The vampire saliva made me do it. I didn't do it of my own accord."

"You did it at least partially of your own accord. The saliva is only a slight aphrodisiac. It made you want to do this at first, sure, but you're the one that went along with it." Spike shrugged and got off of me, emotionless once more. "Think what you want, though." He then left the room, and I just sat up and watched him go.

-

"I don't have any undergarments for you, but I do have this," Spike told me as he entered the living room once more with a black dress in hand.

"And where did you get that?" I asked, getting to my feet and glancing at the piece of clothing.

"My mom sent it to me when I lied about having a wife once."

"Why would you lie about having a wife?"

"In order to make my mother happy." He handed me the dress. "Now put it on."

"Fine. But while I do that, you need to go put some actual clothes on," I told him, seeing as he was wearing nothing but a pair of black boxers.

"Okay." He then left again, allowing me time to get dressed.

The dress was made of silk, strapless and barely reaching my mid-thigh. This led me to believe that either Spike had told his mother that he had married a slut, or his mother enjoyed irritating him. My money was on the latter. I didn't think I looked too bad in it...It felt odd wearing it without underwear, though. No underwear, but socks and sneakers...Very odd.

I went to the only first floor bathroom and cleaned off what little blood remained on my neck. Studying myself in the mirror above the sink, I began to think... Had I really wanted to do that with him? Or had the vampire saliva had more to do with it than he says?

I didn't even flinch when Spike's voice came suddenly from the doorway behind me, although I did begin to wonder exactly why vampires had no reflection. "When do you plan to leave?"

I turned to face the vampire, happy to find that he was fully clothed, and said, "Now. Miss Lumberton doesn't even know I'm gone, and I'd rather not get caught."

He nodded. "Why did you come over here in the first place?"

"I wanted to see if you had the same theory about Dominick as Riley does."

Spike arched an eyebrow. "Theory about Dominick?"

"Riley seems to think he's going to try to rape me or something. Do you think that, too?"

Without hesitation, the vampire nodded. "Yes. He'll try eventually if you keep refusing to sleep with him, but he'll fail. You're stronger than he is. It won't be hard for you to fight him off if he does something stupid."

"I guess so." I walked past Spike calmly, and he instantly began to follow me. I stopped when we reached the front door, turning to face him. "I'll bring the dress back tomorrow. Do whatever you want with the clothes you so brutally murdered."

"All right." Another smile, this one bigger than the one I had seen earlier, made its way onto his face suddenly.

"What?" I asked, not getting it.

"I just realized something...We had sex, but we never actually kissed."

I arched an eyebrow. "That's a dumb thing to smi-" He cut me off with a gentle kiss similar to the one Riley and I had shared that morning. I found myself returning the kiss before I had time to process what was happening.

He pulled away after a moment and, still smiling, opened the door for me. "Goodnight, Raven," he said as I walked out the door, his smile disappearing and his usual emotionless expression taking over once more.

"Goodnight, Spike," I responded before walking down the stairs and making my way to the street. I heard the door close once I was out of Spike's view, and I sighed, confused. Had I really wanted to do that? Do I...have feelings for him, too?

I continued to ponder this on my way home, stopping only when I had to sneak into my own home and tiptoe up to my bedroom. I was too tired to notice the familiar smell coming from within, so I opened the door without hesitation, going wide-eyed before I even stepped in.

The lights were on, and on my bed sat Dominick with his arms crossed and a pissy look on his face.

"Raven," he greeted me with an angry smile I didn't like. "Please, come in."
♠ ♠ ♠
I probably should've edited this part, as it was written so long ago and so horribly, but I didn't think I could bear to read it...Yeah. That's confidence in my own work!