My Penpal Is... Famous?!

My PenPal is...FAMOUS!?! {Chapter 2}

"Hey Jake" Cathy said to the boy who had been driving the golf cart. "Hey Justin, hey Trent. What's up?"

"Not much. Hey, I got a joke for you" Justin said as he got out of the golf cart.

"Alright, what is it?" Cathy asked.

"Okay. Watch. Hey Jake!" Justin replied.

"Huh..." Jake looked up.

"It smells like Up Dog" Justin said, working to keep a straight face.

Ohh.. What's Up Dog?" Jake said, remembering the joke.

"Not much. Get it Cathy?" Justin started laughing at the expression on Cathy's face.

"No... Ohhhh! Nice J.K." Cathy exclaimed. "Where were you guys going?"

"Over here to tell you that joke." Justin replied. Cathy gave him a look. "Just kidding! Chill Cathy."

"We were coming over here to talk to you and Molly," Trent said. "Where is she?"

"How would I know?" Cathy said, smiling.

"Because you two are.... twins!" Trent decided.

"Really!?!" Jake looked up. "Are you and Molly really twins? Wow, that's cool!"

"NO!!" Cathy said with a laugh.

Jake looked at Trent, who was shaking his head. "Oh, sorry." he said.

"It's okay" Cathy said. "But I really don't know where Molly is. She's gonna come over later today, in like, 10 minutes."

"You said later today?" Trent asked.

"Hey, 10 minutes is later today!" Cathy exclaimed.

"True" said Trent.

Cathy decided that they could stay to wait for Molly. In the meantime, she sat down on the backseat of Jake's golf cart. Exactly 10 minutes later, Justin saw Molly coming down the sidewalk.

"Dude, she's good!" he said.

"Hey Moll! They" Cathy said, pointing at Jake, Justin, and Trent, "showed up about 10 minutes ago. They wanted to talk to us."

"Hey Cath! About what?" Molly asked.

"I don't know. They never told me." Cathy replied. "What did you guys want to talk to us about?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey... I had it typed... so yeah.