My Penpal Is... Famous?!

My PenPal is...FAMOUS!?! {Chapter 3}

The five children sat down around Cathy's family's outdoor porch table. "Again, I ask, what did you guys want to ask us?" Cathy asked as she came back from her family's summer kitchen with a platter of sugar cookies and five glasses of pink lemonade.

"Umm..." Justin started, and then paused.

"Well..." Jake tried, but stopped.

"Did you guys know that that country singer, Taylor Swift, is coming to town?" Trent asked.

"Yeah" Cathy and Molly said together, then started laughing. "We are sooo going!" Cathy continued. "I already have tickets." She paused. "Oh, that reminds me! Molly," Cathy turned toward Molly and asked her something in ASL. Molly replied. "My friend is coming down for the concert, and we got seven tickets. Do you guys want to come with us?"
"Uhh... We were going to ask you, but sure!" Trent said.

"Wait a second" Jake said, creasing his brow, "You two, your friend, and us three, that makes six. Whose the seventh?"

"We were thinking about inviting Luke," Cathy said, looking at Molly. "Right?"

"Yep." She smiled. "Is that what you guys wanted to ask us? If we were going to the concert?"

"N.." Jake started, but Justin cut him off.

"Yep. That's all we wanted to ask you. Thanks for the cookies, Cath. They were great. So was the lemonade. It was pink, your favorite color. That's cool. Lets go guys." Justin said, standing up. "Talk to you girls later, okay?"

"Sure thing, love. I'll get on the internet later." Cathy said, making Justin blush. "Just kidding, sweetie."

"Awwwwww.....how cute. Hey Justin, can I be the best man? Oh wait, I already am!" Trent laughed.

"You aren't helping! Go Jake! Leave him here." Justin said as he got in the passenger seat of the golf cart.

"Too late!" Trent got on the back of the golf cart and they drove off.

"I'll get back to you about the best man thing, Trent!" Cathy called as they disappeared down the street. Turning to Molly, she said, "Well, we better go get my mom if we want to have any time to shop. Let's go!"
The girls turned, and, laughing the entire way, ran up the walk to Cathy's house. Life was good.
♠ ♠ ♠
(=
review please!