Status: Writing but, in need of encouragement...

You’re The Kryptonite To My Superman

Alexandra Parker a.k.a Lexi is an 19 year old girl, who lives in London, and has recently graduated from her sixth form college. She has been trained non-stop by A.D.A.S (Advanced Defence and Security), a company of secret agents who are to thank for the falling crime rate in London, since she was 14. She is highly skilled in martial arts and kickboxing and is admired by her peers for never letting her guard down and is known for her sarcastic nature.

However, this has not always been the case. She was once the girl who was obsessed with anything pink, make-up, princesses and fairytales. She soon discovered that fairytales were simply that - fairytales - and happy endings were next to impossible to find. At the age of 16, she was left alone to face the world as her mother, father, and brother Matthew, were cruelly murdered on a mission in Germany. She then realised there was more to life than looking pretty and soon dedicated herself to become a good agent to live up to her parents legacy. The two years, in which she has officially been an agent, she has become even better, capturing criminals not even the best agents in the world have been able to.

But of course all criminals have a reason for being criminals and Lexi learns this when she is asked to go undercover on that very same case.