Status: Completed

My Blood on Your Lips, Your Money in My Bra

(Red Night Series: I of II: Blood for Sale)

Elyria was just a typical necromancer...until she did the unthinkable and began marketing her blood to anyone who wanted a taste. Its sweet flavor could have even the strongest vampire addicted, coming back over and over again for more, willing to pay any price.

But Terrence, the vampire who has control over her city, has no desire to let her sell herself to anyone but him. He pays for her luxurious apartment, buys her whatever she needs, but still, she wanders...and he kills whoever else she becomes involved with.

Things become more complicated when she saves a human from him, dooming the boy to live his life with her as a "pet," and begins having feelings for the one vampire she could never have: Terrence's own friend, the stoic but sweet Eli. And then, there's Kyrianna, the first of her own kind Elyria has interacted with for quite sometime...who is also a lesbian.

A war between the vampires and werewolves of the city begins shortly after her love life takes a turn for the worst, and things only grow more hectic when she sides with the werewolves instead of the bloodsuckers. Selling her blood takes a backseat to winning the war; but when she begins to feel a change within herself, a monstrous, frightening feeling, even the war may be forgotten...