Status: Completed

My Blood on Your Lips, Your Money in My Bra

A Sick and Twisted Idiot

"New car?" I asked as soon as the drive home began.

Nathan laughed. "What gave it away? The smell or the fact that owning a car this nice in my old neighborhood was impossible?"

The second reason hadn't even crossed my mind, but I coolly said, "Both." He chuckled again, and I looked down to watch a small drop of blood roll slowly down my seat belt. "Are you sure you don't mind me getting blood everywhere?"

"Of course." The car eased to a stop at a red light, allowing him to turn his smile to me. "It's just like an air freshener to me. I hate the new car smell, anyway. Gives me a headache." His gaze moved back to the light just as it turned green, and the car eased back into motion. "Not like it'll be hard to clean up, anyway. Nothing in here can stain." He had a point, I supposed. He could just wipe the leather seats down when he got home.

We took a few roads in silence. Even the radio was turned off. When we began to near my street, however, Nathan began to speak again.

"I saw you walking that girl home earlier," he said casually, his eyes on the road. "She's a necromancer as well, isn't she?"

I tensed immediately. How had he known? How hadn't I noticed him watching me? And...what would he do to Kyrianna and her family now that he knew what they were?

"Yes," I answered at length.

"Ah," was all he said.

I gazed at him for a moment, then I said, "You're not going to do anything to her...right?"

He laughed. "No, of course not. Why would I?"

"Well...you know what necromancer blood is like, so..." I trailed off, still watching him. We passed through the light of a streetlamp, his features becoming heavily shadowed, then we drifted back into the darkness.

"Don't worry, Elyria. Unless she offers me her blood, I won't touch her. Nor will I touch anyone in her family," he said sincerely. "That's how I am with every necromancer, and every woman, for that matter." He glanced at me, his face serious and his eyes almost grave. "And I usually try to avoid drinking from anyone but you." He looked ahead again as he pulled off to the side of the street in front of my apartment building.

"And why is that?"

He shrugged. "I just feel more comfortable with you, I suppose."

"All right." I unbuckled my seat belt, then opened the door and got out, though I didn't walk away quite yet, nor did I close the door. "Thanks for the ride, Nathan."

"No problem," he replied with a fangy smile. He pulled his wallet out after a second of silence, looking up at me as he asked, "How much do I owe you?"

"Mm..." I thought for a moment, then answered shortly, "Five hundred."

"That's all?"

"More than I usually charge."

"But I interrupted your break..."

"Don't worry about it."

"All right..." He handed me the requested amount, then put his wallet away.

I slipped the wad of cash down my top without counting it, just as I always did. "Call me when you require my services again."

"I plan on it."

I shut the door and made my way up to my apartment.

It was silent again, though that didn't worry me as much this time. Gabriel was bound to be asleep, seeing as it was almost midnight.

I slipped my shoes off, then went down the hall to my room. Opening the door, I found the human on my bed, asleep, just as I'd predicted. He was under the covers now, and I could see a pile of clothes laying a foot or so away from the bed. I just hoped his boxers weren't in it...

As silently as I could, I stripped, keeping my back to Gabriel just in case he woke up. I opened a couple of dresser drawers, and soon enough, I was wearing a black bra under a black cami and lacy black underwear to match. If he didn't have to wear clothes to bed, then neither did I.

Slowly, carefully, trying my best not to wake the human, I slid under the covers.

His eyes were open almost instantly, darting to the only source of light he could find: my glowing amethyst eyes.

"Relax, Gabriel. It's just me," I told him in a hushed voice, as if there was someone else trying to sleep nearby.

"I kinda noticed," he replied just as softly, adding in a quick gesture to my trademark eyes.

"Good. Then go back to sleep." I turned from him, now laying on my back with my eyes on the ceiling. He rolled onto his side, facing away from me, probably trying to escape from the light of my eyes. Unfortunately for him, I could already feel that I wouldn't be closing my eyes any time soon. Sleep wasn't too eager to come.

Several minutes passed in silence, then I finally had to speak.

"Gabriel?" I said, my whisper loud in the stillness of the night.

"Yeah?"

"When you get free...if you get free..." I hesitated, wondering if this was wrong, selfish, taking things too far in some way. "Will you go back to her?"

"Who?" I felt only calmness as the human's eyes fell on me. He wasn't angry, he wished me no harm, he wanted nothing from me. There was nothing unusual behind his gaze. That seemed so unusual, now...

"Your girlfriend. Will you go back to her?"

He laughed almost to himself. "I doubt it. I'd hoped to get back to her before, but it's been too long already. She'll probably have moved on by the time I finally get the chance to see her again."

I stopped breathing. "Oh."

I could do this without feeling bad, then.

In one quick motion, I was on top of him, straddling him as my lips met his in a hungry kiss. He returned it with an eagerness I hadn't expected, his hands on my hips in an instant. Our lips and tongues moved together, his hands slowly slid higher. They were under my shirt now, gripping my sides. My mouth was soon against his neck, kissing and lightly biting smooth, exposed flesh. His hands reached my breasts. At first, they were over my bra, then under. His fingers seemed to have a mind of their own as they groped and caressed all the right places. He clearly knew what he was doing.

A grunt escaped him when I bit hard enough to pierce his skin. His nails dug into my breasts, and I only groaned against his throat. I bit harder, drawing blood, and he moved his nails to my stomach, clawing his way down.

"You're a freak," he hissed in my ear.

I drew away from his neck so I could peer down at him. His fingers hooked on the top of my panties. "Does that mean you want me to stop?" With a wicked, sexy smile, he grabbed a handful of my blood-colored hair and forced my face to his neck.

"You like it rough, right?" he whispered, his breath brushing my ear to send shivers down my spine.

"Rougher than you can handle," I taunted before sinking my little fangs into his neck once again. He seemed to take the bait, his nails finding purchase in my back and tearing through the skin to either side of my spine. I released his neck when my mouth fell open in a moan of pure pleasure.

"Try me." The words came softly with his next breath, barely audible over the sounds of my momentary ecstasy.

It took me only a second to realize what he was offering me with those two tiny words.

I ripped my shirt off, then reached back and unhooked my own bra, letting it slide away from my torso while leaning back to give him a better view. The light my eyes cast must've been enough to show him what he needed to see, for he was soon yanking my bra down my arms and tossing it to the side.

He leaned up and bit into my right breast while cupping my left, and my back arched as I let out a soft moan. His tongue gave my nipple one teasing lick before he moved his attention to my other breast. He paused, however, his mouth open and ready to bite.

"What is it?" I asked quietly. I watched intently as he slid his hand down, his thumb running over the two small dots marking the side of my breast. They were barely visible in the dim lighting, but it wasn't hard to guess where they'd come from.

"Are these the only marks you have?" he questioned, leaning closer to study the scars.

"Yes," I answered, still watching him.

"Why?"

"Because these were the only marks he wanted to leave. It was just enough to prove that I was his, that he'd been the first to take me, but not enough to mar my body too badly."

"Who?"

"Terrence." Rapidly becoming more uncomfortable with this topic and the memories that came with it, I kissed him again, reaching down to see if he was still hard. He was. So, as his tongue slid along mine and his hands slid down my back, I moved him out of the slit in his boxers and right into me.

The sound that escaped his wide-open mouth was one I'd never heard before. It sounded nothing like the moans and the growls and the screams I was used to. It was really more of a cry, as if he seemed shocked by the sensation of his entering me.

"Elyria..." The softly-spoken word brought me to a halt, my eyes growing the slightest bit wider. Thoughts of Eli entered my mind at a rapid pace, beginning with how my name sounded falling from his lips and not ending until the memory of him leaning over me, aiding me in removing my stubborn shoe. Eli, yanking shards of glass out of my back. Eli, interrupting a fight between Terrence and me. Eli, subtly saving my life in so many ways. Copper-colored hair, pale green eyes, cold white skin...

Gabriel was now the vampire I longed for, and I began to ride him. Hard. Just how I knew the real Eli would want it.

My lips crashed into his suddenly, my movements never ceasing. I felt nails in my back, tearing through the skin of my back only slightly less than I would've preferred. I pulled away after only a second and moved my lips to his neck, kissing him gently before biting into him.

"God. Elyria," I heard him say in a soft gasp.

"Eli," I murmured against his neck, the single word hidden safely beneath the moans that now escaped him.

It didn't take him nearly long enough to cum, so my enjoyment was limited. The illusion that I was with Eli vanished the moment I leaned back to get off of Gabriel, and I felt sick and twisted once more. A sudden resolve filled me, and I went to my dresser. After putting on my bra, a pair of jeans, and a dark red shirt, I began to walk again.

"Where are you going?" Gabriel asked between pants as he watched me head for the door.

"Out," I answered shortly. I hastily, almost angrily, put my sneakers on, then I left.

-

I stormed into Eli's apartment without knocking, without speaking, without even thinking about it. I didn't even bother to shut the door, instead heading immediately toward the only closed door in the apartment. I could see a sliver of light between the bottom of it and the floor, so I knew that was where he had to be.

I threw the door open and entered the bedroom, my narrowed eyes immediately finding Eli. They went from gray to amethyst in a heartbeat.

"Elyria, what are you doing here?" Eli asked as he sat up and closed his book, looking rightfully confused.

I didn't respond. Instead, I walked right over to where he sat on the edge of a queen-sized bed and kissed him.

There was only a moment of hesitation from the vampire. Then, it was almost as if a floodgate had given way at this latest breech of his emotions. He didn't merely kiss me back. He returned my raw, lustful feelings.

I was on my back in an instant. He was on top of me, fumbling with the zipper of my jeans as he kissed me with what seemed like every bit of passion he possessed. I soon shoved his unsteady hand aside and undid my own fly, immediately beginning to work on his afterward.

He yanked my tight-fitting jeans down as far as he could without interfering with my current mission. But as soon as his pants were around his ankles, he dragged my jeans the rest of the way off. My shoes were pulled off in the process, creating a small pile once my jeans were laying on top of them. His jeans were soon added to the heap, followed by a torn pair of panties. The rest of our clothing went unnoticed as he climbed on top of me, entering me before he was even comfortable.

He began to thrust just as I'd always imagined he would, quickly and roughly, hitting me deeper than anyone had managed before. My fingers clawed at the back of his shirt, and, finally, I was able to scream what I'd always wanted to. "Eli!" This was him, not Gabriel, not some other vampire I was pretending I wasn't with. I was really having sex with Eli. And I fucking loved it.

But then, things started to go too far.

The vampire went for my neck, driven by an instinct most of his kind tended to have during sex. His fangs brushed the side of my throat, and I shuddered, closing my eyes. They shot open again when I realized what was going to happen next.

"Eli, no!" He didn't stop, though. I didn't think he could. With all the strength I had, I shoved him back, the tips of his teeth grazing my neck. A bit of blood surfaced within the small cuts, but there was no way that any could have made it into his mouth.

Eli hit the floor with a loud thump, and I slowly leaned up to look down at him, my eyes still widened. "Are you all right?"

He glared at me. "What the hell, Elyria?"

I glared right back. "You were going to bite me."

"So? You should've just let me!"

I rolled my eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "God, Eli. How stupid are you? Seriously?"

"It's your fault." He got to his feet, his glare never faltering or straying from my pale face. "You know I want to taste your blood, and you know that vampires prefer to mix feeding with sex."

I stood up as well, crossing my arms and cocking a hip in a classic bitch stance. "Well, if you had some self-control..." I trailed off, his short huff telling me he was well aware of what I was implying.

"Fine. So, we're both to blame," he conceded, his glare melting into a less angry expression. He looked a bit annoyed, but not quite angry. My eyes drifted downward and I cocked an eyebrow.

"You still want sex?" I asked as my gaze returned to his face.

"What?" he mumbled, looking at the floor. "I'm not easily distracted from...that."

I smirked. "That's too bad, because I need to get home."

"Why did you come here to begin with?" He looked back up, now stoic.

I shrugged, answering nonchalantly, "I wanted to have sex with you."

It was his turn to arch an eyebrow now. "Why would you want that?"

"I've wanted it for quite some time, actually. I was just a bit more determined to get it this time." I picked up my torn panties. Deciding they couldn't be salvaged, I tossed them onto Eli's bed. I looked at them for a moment longer. What if he went all creepy and smelled them later...?

I dismissed the thought.

He'd probably just make a shrine.

"Why did you want it at all?" he asked, watching as I slid my jeans on and zipped them up.

I smiled tightly at him. "Goodbye, Eli." And with that, I walked out of the room, the apartment, the building, all the while feeling like a complete idiot for ever even thinking of coming here.