Status: Completed

My Blood on Your Lips, Your Money in My Bra

Pretty in Pink

I started to struggle immediately, doing whatever I could to make Kai release my neck. I kicked at him, punched at him, even tried to claw his face and his hand. I soon resorted to forcing my whole body into his in an attempt to knock him back. But he just placed a hand on my stomach, holding my body down with ease. If I continued to struggle, I would only end up hurting myself. Thus, I stilled, becoming the werewolf's highly submissive blood doll.

His hand began to wander after a moment. The one on my mouth remained where it was, preventing any sound from reaching my companions and his, while the one on my stomach slid onto my bare breast, the one still sticky with blood. This only served to confuse me. Didn't he only want me for blood? There were plenty of Were women in the world that could've given him the other things a man tended to go after. Besides, I thought vampires were the only ones who enjoyed a bit of sex with their blood. The werewolves were usually just out for the blood and possibly the kill. At least, that's the way things had seemed to me since werewolves had developed an interest in blood...

Slowly, Kai's hand traveled downward, down my stomach, then my thigh. I simply laid still, waiting to see what he'd do. His eyes opened, displaying the same tranquility as they had when he'd first tasted my blood, and met mine calmly. He seemed to realize then that I wasn't going to scream. I was simply curious now, even in spite of the pain in my mauled neck.

His hand began to slide back up my leg, now under my bloody skirt. Before it continued on, the werewolf tugged my legs apart, allowing himself some room in between them. Then, his fingers slipped into my panties, finding the opening he'd been searching for with relative ease. They moved in, then back out, and when Kai brought his hand out from under my skirt, I saw that those fingers were already slick with my wetness.

Carefully, he removed his long fangs from my neck and leaned back, but only enough to allow room for his hand between us. His eyes still locked with mine, he licked the tips of his fingers with a tongue stained red by my blood once, then again, each lick slow and seductive.

I gently took hold of his wrist and brought his hand to my face, taking his two fingers into my mouth and finishing the clean-up job he'd started. He didn't seem to mind, watching intently as I slid down his fingers, sucking on them teasingly. I released them only after giving them another slow, taunting lick.

"Can you even kiss with those fangs?" I asked, my voice a soft purr. I felt like a whore, having just been put through the toughest battle of my life, the two people I had feelings for just rooms away, but I'd virtually grown up like this. If I wanted sex, I got it. If a man wanted sex, I gave it...for the right price. At least vampires and werewolves couldn't carry STD's or get me pregnant...

"Depends." He leaned close to my ear and whispered, his scratchy voice somehow sexy, "Do you like pain?"

If it's sexy, I answered in my head, though I said nothing aloud. I simply moved my face closer to his and kissed him.

It felt strange, but not unpleasant. His tongue was still perfectly capable of sliding into my mouth and mine into his, our lips still fit perfectly; but his fangs kept nicking my lower lip and, when he wanted them to, my upper lip as well. The more into the kiss we got, the more his fangs got involved. Soon, I had a pair of shallow cuts on my lower lip leaking blood into our mouths. It would've been disgusting if we weren't both freaks.

As we kissed, he reached down and began to slide my panties down. I arched my body to help him along, never breaking the kiss. With my underwear finally on the floor, Kai moved in between my legs, his pants already undone. He entered me with a rough push, and I moaned as softly as I could. He growled in response, the sound just as soft as my moan had been.

He set instantly into a slow rhythm, attempting to keep things quiet. His fangs soon found my throat again, however, and the beginnings of a scream left my mouth before he could get his hand over my lips. When no one came running to see what was going on, the werewolf began to pull from my vein, keeping his hand over my mouth. How he was still managing to thrust amidst all of this I didn't know. I would've ended up losing my balance and falling to the floor.

The werewolf sank his fangs in deeper, and I moaned loudly against his hand. If he bit down too much more, though, he would probably kill me. His fangs were too long. They felt amazing, though. If my neck hadn't already been so severely wounded, he probably would've been better than any of the vampires I'd fed. As it was, the pain from my wounds was throwing off the more pleasant feelings, keeping me from fully enjoying the experience.

A giggle sounded suddenly from the doorway, causing Kai to stop what he was doing and turn, blood dripping down his fangs. "Nice butt, Kai." It was the girl I'd rescued, her muddy-red hair still back in that ponytail.

"Go away, Talli," Kai growled, sending her the meanest glare I'd ever seen. Apparently, he, like most men, didn't enjoy being interrupted.

"But everyone's on their way back here now," the girl said, smiling tauntingly at the werewolf. He threw himself off of me, zipping his pants up and adjusting himself as quickly as he could. He was even kind enough to grab my underwear and throw it at me. I caught the undergarment and slid it on, then wiped at the blood I felt dripping down my chin from my lip. I reached up to touch my neck, sighing at the sticky mess I felt beneath my fingers. There was no point in trying to hide that from anyone...

Hale entered the room first, followed by the other werewolves, then my companions. The werewolves glanced at Kai and me, taking in my bloody neck and lip without much care. The vampire and necromancer, however, seemed a bit more concerned about all of the blood. Eli gave Kai a fierce glare, which the werewolf returned without a thought, and Kyrianna simply frowned, disapproving but not angry. I just sighed, not giving a damn either way. Eli needed to learn that he didn't own me and Kyrianna needed to learn that I was stupid sometimes. That was all there was to it.

"We have them all outside," Hale informed me, mainly to break the uncomfortable silence that had fallen across the room. "I plan to do the rest later. I have a few friends who are going to take care of the cleaning as well."

"That's good," I responded, happy to have something to focus on besides Kai and Eli's little glaring match. "Is there anything you need from me?"

Hale glanced at the two glaring males, then turned back to me. "Can you walk yet?"

"Maybe." Carefully, I stood. I was a little wobbly, but my legs could at least hold my weight now. I took a step toward Hale and said, "It would seem so."

"All right. Follow me." He strode coolly out of the room, leaving me to follow with shaky, unsure steps. Once we were a few rooms away, standing in the dark, blood-spattered kitchen, he stopped, turning to face me as I leaned against the counter. I stared at a bloody handprint for a moment, looking at Hale only when he began to speak. "How much do you want?"

"What?" I asked, confused.

"How much do you want me to pay you?" He pulled his wallet from his back pocket, a droplet of blood creating a red streak across the black leather as he opened it. When he noticed my still-confused expression, he added, "For feeding Kai. How much do you want?"

"Erm...How much do you have to spare?"

"As much as you want." We fell silent, and he watched me, calmly awaiting an answer.

I thought for a moment, then said, "I'll take five hundred." He opened his mouth to speak, more than likely preparing to offer me more, but I stopped him. "This time, at least. He didn't do much damage."

"Are you sure?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow and glancing at my neck.

"Yes. Most of my wounds are from the vampires."

"All right," he said, nodding and taking a few bills from his wallet. He handed them to me, and I discovered that he'd been carrying around five one hundred dollar bills. And then some, probably.

"Thank you." I looked down, trying to decide on a place to stash the money. I didn't have a bra at the moment, so I chose a lower place instead, tucking the money carefully away in the tight leather confines of a black boot.

"No. Thank you. No one else would be willing to do for Kai what you did."

I shrugged. "He's not that bad, really."

The male smiled. "You're the only person to ever say that."

"Maybe I won't be the last."

He nodded, still wearing that smile of his. "Maybe. Now, come with me. I'll have Talli help you find a shirt to wear."

-

"Are you sure you don't mind giving me one of your shirts?" I asked as I watched the girl go through her closet, searching for something she was willing to part with. We'd already decided that she wouldn't want whatever she gave me back, as it was bound to be blood-stained and smelling of necromancer, so that was the only issue. We were about the same size, and it's not like style mattered at all.

"Mhm," she answered distractedly, pulling a shirt out and looking it over thoughtfully. "Not like I can't buy another shirt if I end up regretting my decision." I remained silent, seeing her point. If Hale had the money to pay me whatever I wanted, surely he had enough to buy this girl another shirt. "Here," she said finally, holding the shirt up for me to see. It wasn't too bad, I supposed. It was just a tank top. A hot pink tank top...

"Thank you," I said as I took the garment, sliding it on carefully, trying not to hurt myself.

She giggled, much like she had when she'd walked in on Kai and me. "You look cute. Kinda girly compared to what you showed up in, though."

"Well...of course. I came in black." I studied myself in the closet's full-length mirror, almost wincing at the sight of such a bright color against my silvery skin.

"Yeah...Sorry. I don't wear much black." She smiled when I turned to her, my glowing eyes undoubtedly questioning. "You look fine. Promise."

"All right." I glanced at myself in the mirror once more, then turned from it. Talli closed the door and, still smiling, led me back downstairs.

"Ta da!" she exclaimed once we were back in the living room, surrounded by a group of serious men and Kyrianna. "Doesn't she look cute?"

Kyrianna giggled, her sad seriousness leaving her in a rush. "She does."

I glared at her, then turned my attention to Eli, waiting for him to make some annoying comment. He was clearly fighting a smile, a small cough that sounded like the beginnings of a laugh escaping him. He said nothing, however, settling for laughing at me silently.

The werewolves snickered openly. Even Hale seemed amused by the drastic change from dark, sexy badass to bloody girly girl with a pretty pink shirt on. I wanted to hit them, but I crossed my arms, just glaring at them.

"Is there anything else you need?" I asked Hale.

"Nothing that I can think of," he replied, becoming serious once more. "But I'll let you know if I need anything later on."

"All right. I suppose we should leave, then," I stated, glancing at the old clock in the corner. It was nearly one in the morning. We'd been here for hours.

Hale nodded. "Sure. I'll give you all a ride."

"I'll get blood all over your car," I pointed out.

But he, like Nathan and a few other vampires I'd associated with, merely shrugged. "I'll clean it up when we clean the house."

"All right." I wasn't going to argue with him. I couldn't exactly walk home in my condition.

Soon, we were on our way to my apartment building, Kyrianna half asleep in the backseat, Eli still mildly amused by my pink shirt beside her, and Hale and me occasionally exchanging tired glances. I couldn't wait to get home. At least I was kind of safe there.