Status: Complete

Eleanor & Fred

Excitement & George

Alice, Jay, Wes, and I followed Fred in a single file line to the spot where I knew the Room of Requirement to be. I had explained what would happen to the others so they wouldn’t be as confused as I was.

We watched as Fred walked back and forth in front of the tapestry and entered through the door once it appeared. The door shut behind us and I found myself in front of at least fifty pairs of eyes.

Among the group of students I noticed Harry moving toward us, grinning. “You made it. Great. Um, Fred, do you want to catch them up?”

“’f course, mate.”

“Right, back to work everyone!” Following their leader’s orders, the students began practicing whatever spells they had been before we interrupted. Fred led us newcomers to an empty corner.

“You weren’t kidding about this place,” Jay stated in awe, still looking around. “So what are we going to do first?”

“Well, I know all of you are fairly good at the basics, but I want to try them in a duel. Pair up.” Wordlessly, we separated into our usual pairs; Alice and Wes, Me and Jay. “We’re only going to be disarming this time, alright?”

We all nodded and got into our positions, waiting for Fred’s cue. “One…two…three!”

“Expelliarmus!” Wes and I shouted at the exact same time, causing wands to fly out of Alice’s and Jay’s hands.

“Great,” Fred beamed, looking mostly in my direction. “Perfect. Now, for some fun stuff.”

* * * * *

It wasn’t long after we were working on our spells that we were integrated into the larger group. At one point I found myself standing next to George.

“Hello Ellie,” he grinned. Then, his tone became quieter. “I was hoping to talk with you.”

“Alright, about what?”

“Well, you see, my brother…he really likes you. A lot. A lot, a lot. I’ve never seen him so…serious about anything before. Actually, I kinda miss my partner in crime…” He disappeared into his thoughts for a moment before continuing. “The point is…my brother is half of me. I want him to be happy. You want him to be happy, right?” I nodded. “Okay. Just…don’t hurt him. And…if you must, promise me you’ll do it gently.”

“I will never need to, but I promise that if I must, I’ll try to make it easy on him.”

* * * * *

“That was brilliant, Harry!”

“Thanks guys, really, but it’s all about you.”

I shook my head as my friends spoke with Harry, obviously making him uncomfortable with their flattery. Not only had Umbridge banned any organizations (including quidditch), but it was after curfew, so we had to be even more careful leaving. Harry was to be the last to leave.

I was supposed to leave with my fellow Ravenclaws, but Fred said that he wanted me to wait with him. Once they were gone, Fred, George, Harry, and I were the last ones left. George and Harry left first, leaving Fred and I alone. “Well, Mr. Weasley, don’t you think I can see through your devious plot?”

“What plot would that be?” He was standing a few feet away from me, arms crossed with a smirk plastered upon his face. I rolled my eyes as I started walking around the room, admiring the décor. I reached a pillar and as I walked around it Fred came around the other side and pinned me to it.

“Sneaky,” I commented, feigning impression. “Too bad the walls are lined with mirrors.”

He glanced to his left and right, a slightly defeated look in his eyes, before whispering “Shush” and placing his lips against mine.

I snaked my hands up around his neck, entangling my fingers in his hair, as his found my waist. It seemed as if the room grew warmer when he pressed his body against mine, deepening the kiss with every second. I began finding myself short of breath as the mere seconds ticked by, not thinking about anything except for me and Fred. I was so lost in the kiss that I almost didn’t hear it.

Someone clearing their throat.

Fred froze and I opened my eyes. Standing across the room were Harry and George, both looking slightly embarrassed but smirking. Fred slowly pulled away and suddenly I found the floor to be very interesting.

Sorry,” Harry apologized. “We didn’t make it far before Filch got in our way. We thought it would be safer to come back here for a bit. We didn’t realize you’d still be here.”

“It’s alright,” Fred replied, grinning. At least he wasn’t mortified.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm almost to the point where all of my pre-written chapters will have been published.
I only have a few subscribers, but I know at least a couple of you are actually reading this! If you are, PLEASE comment. I haven't gotten any comments since the first chapter and I'd like to know it's worth my time posting the story on here.

And if you REALLY want to make me happy, share my story with your friends. :)