Love Exists...?

Honey Moon:Paris

We finally landed in Paris and it was 12 at night there. I grabbed my two louis vutton luggages with my initisls on it and so did Nick and we took a cab to our hotel. We had a huge suite thst we would probally spend most of the 2 weeks in. We finally unpacked and I ploped down on the bed and Nick layed raight on top of me.

"What do you wanna do now babe?" he asked with a mischevious grin.

I smiled back and kissed him roughly. We were making out and I ulled off his shirt to reveal his toned chest and I left random kisses all over it. I started kissing his neck and found his soft spot and he started moaning and he flipped me over and ripped off my shirt.

"One minute." I said. He had a sad look on his face and longed back on the bed. I went to the bathroom and changed into one of the things Zola picked out I giggled and put it on. It was a corset with thoes clips(i forget wut theyr called!)to clip on stockings and it came with a whip. Very romantic, ha! Nick's eyes widened and I smiled.

"Mr.Jae get you hot ass over here." I said seductively. He responded immediately and cme over and kissed me. I whipped his ass and he growled.

"I like it rough." He moaned.

I ripped off all his clothes and he took off mine and went on top of me. He finally put himself inside of me and was pushing in and out fast. I moaned and grabbed his hair.

"Don't stop!" I growled at him.

"Mhmmm,Brit you feel so good." He replied.

I was finally climaxing and I screamed his name.

"Ah fuck!" he yelled.

All of the sudden there was a knock at the door. We both gave eachother weird looks and Nick got his basketball shorts on and went to see who it was. I heard light talking and Nick came back over. He started hysterically laughing.

"Waht? What is it?" I asked.

"It was one of the people at the front desk. They said to keep the noise down"

He jumped into bed and took off his shorts and got under the blankets and pulled me in to cuddle. I smiled and kissed his cheek and we fell asleep.