Love Exists...?

First Date

I ordered a venti caramel latte and Nick ordered a venti chocolate chocolate chip frappiccino."Nick!"the girl yelled behind the counter."Thanks."he said and grabbed both drinks."Caramel latte for the gourgous blue-eyed woman."I blushed and grabbed my latte."Why did you get a frappiccino?It's December."I asked with a smile on my face.He took a long sip."Wel,you see,men like me absoultly love sweet things.Everytime I drink this I manage to get a brain freeze."I laughed"Well try this."I pressed my thumb to the roof of my mouth."It gets rid of brain freezes."he tried it"It actually works!"he said excitedly.I laughed.It was really weird for me to go on a date like this.I never been on a date.In highschool I would have or go to house parties and hook up with guys and now I would always met guy at clubs and sometimes have 1 night stands if they really were that worth it.But I felt different with Nick.I kinda really like him.Oh,great.I guess I should settle down,I'm twenty-three,and Nick sems really nice and I always wanted two or three kids-whoah!I'm getting ahead of myself.I better take this slow,even though I hate slow moving things."Hey,wanna come back to my apartment to watch a movie."I blurted.What was i thining?!"Sure,but I have to go home and get into something else."He gesturded down to his wet jeans.On the walk,or rather run to Starbucks I pused him into the snow to get ahead in the race to Starbucks.I laughed and said"Sure.I'll see you later."He hugged me goodbye,but held it a long time.Oh my God his hug was amazing!It was like a squeee but not too much to hurt me.I turned around and skipped back to my apartment."Oh no."I said.My apartment was a mess!I hurried around and cleaned up and re-alphabatized my movies.I went into my walk-in closet and cocked my head to the right."What should I wear?"I asked Loui,in my bedroom.I eventually picked dark jeans and a light pink v neck t-shirt.I put on a little mascara and eyeliner and made my livingroom look cozy and turned on the fierplace.Just then the doorbell rang.I skipped to the door and smiled."Heyy."I said."Heyy."he said back in a girly voice.He hugged me tightly like he did before."Come in."I said.He followed me to my livingroom."You can pick a movie.You miht have trouble though,theres alot of chick flicks,but I might have some hrror movies in there."I said.I turned on my flat screen tv and got comfortable on the couch.He icked Texas Chainsaw Masscar the begining."Ooo one of my favorites."I said.I got up and bent down slowly to put the movie in,knowing he was staring at my ass.As Zola would say"Your ass and jugs are a tourist attraction"I got up ant turned around looking at him drooling.I smiled seductively"Do you like what you see?"I asked sexily.I laughed a little bit.He moved closer to me and strted kissing me.We traveled to the couch and he was ontop of me.He kissed down my neck and I went ontop of him.I kissed under his jaw and me moaned loudly.I felt under me that he was hard.I smiled through the kiss."What?"he said smiling."Oh you exactly know what."I looked down at his pants and back up to his eyes.He laughed and we sat up and cuddled through the movie.Once the movie was over he had his head burrowed into my neck and was snoring a little bit.I never had a guy slep at my house.I always went to their houses.I turned off the tv and the lights and lowered my back on the couch.He was now positioned sleeping on my chest and didn't even wake up when I was moving him.I was playing with his hair as I drifted to sleep.I really didn't know what I was getting myself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
message me!!