Love Exists...?

2 Years Later...

I've been dating Nick for 2 years now and it's been amazing.At work I always got flowers from him and love notes and I would send him boxes of chocolate to him while he was at the hospital.Nick was a great sergon and no one ever died when he operated on them.I grew nicer to the other employees and Amanda was less afarid of me.Now I was going to meet Zola today for Valentine's Day.Nick had to work late today so Zola offered to hang out with me today but she was taken for the night.Zola had been married to Hayden for 3 years alredy and they love eachoter like crazy.I wonder if Zola feels that way about me and Nick.He was the first one to say "I love you."at first I was scared to say it back but then I got guts and it was amazing ever since.The cab pulled up to Nobu and I paied the cab.I walked into Nobu and went to the Japanese girl at the front desk."Do you know if Zola Moore is here yet?I'm her other guest."I asked her."Yes,raight this way."she led me through all tables filled with couples.I finally arrived at Zola's table and thanked the hostess."Hey!"Zola said.She got up and hugged me.We both sat down across from eachother."I haven't seen you in a while.How are you and Nick?"Zola asked."Were fine.Nickgot promoted to head sergon so his hours are longer.How are you and Hayden?"I asked."Were good.I guess.Well, he really doesn't want three kids he's fine with one."Zola said pointing to her belly.Zola was 3 months pregnant and had a doctors appointment tomorrow to see if it was a boy or girl.She asked me to come with her and Hayden."I can hope I have triplets."She said laughing."Well maby one day he'll warm up to the idea.People change,look at me."I said pointing to myself.She laughed and said,"I guess."a Japanese guy walked up to the table and asked for our orders.I ordered a shrimp tempora rool and chicken fried rice and Zola ordered hibbachi."Well I heard you can tell what your having by the shape of your belly.A watermellon shape is usually a girl and a lemon shape is a boy."I said inbetween bites.Zola stood up and looked at her belly and rubbed it."It looks like a mixture of both."she looked up at me with a worried face."What if I have a hermaphodite baby?"she said scared.She sat back down and looked at me with worried eyes."Your baby is not gonna be a hermaphodite.Look,it might be twins?"she instantly became relaxed wth a smile on her face."What names did you pick?"I asked her."Gemma Lee for a girl and Sean Dillian for a boy."she said proudly.I smiled"Very cute names."I said.Once we finished we split the check."Well I'll see you tomorrow."I said.We both hugged and walked to our cars.Zola was alredy ready for this baby and she was only 3 months.She traded in her red Porshe turbo 911 for a black Mercdes Benz GL550 crossover and cut her long auburn hair to a bob.Once she finds out the sex tomorrow she wants me to go with her for baby shopping.I laughed to myself and got into my grey Mercedes Benz C350 and drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments***message me***rate!