Love Exists...?

Day Berfore the Wedding

Zola and I were at Victoria's Secret in one of the rooms that they keep all the runway langerige(sp?) for the fashion show. You're probally wondering how we got in here, right? Well, since Gemma and Sean had been sent off to kindergarten, ola has been lonley at home so she decided to take up the career of being a Victoria's Secret Angel. At first Hayden wasn't sold on the idea, but once he saw one of the shows he always made sure that Zola would wear the bras and painties they would let her keep. Hayden and Nick were now bffs; Z and I considered it a bromance. Once Nick got the wind of the fashion show from "a little bird"(HAYDEN!),he was telling me every other day to give it a chance. I was still considering it but I had a really good job at Vouge. "Ohhh! What about this!" Zola held up a lacy red thong and matching bra. "This screams put your big dick inside of me!!" she exclaimed.
"Shh!" I yelled at her,"There's people here!." she started laughing and said. "We're getting this." She said while adding it in the bag. Some blonde bimbo that was orange with heavy makeup gave it to her because the sexy bras and panties were pileing up. "You know, we aren't gonna be in Paris for long; we don't need that much-uh-stuff." I didn't know what word to use for it. I never wore it ever in my life. I mean I had sexy bras and undies but not this over the top stuff. "Please," Zola sighed, "I am planing the sexiest honeymoon I never had. She got the flu the second day she was in Greece with poor Hayden. I felt bad;maby I'll get them tickets to Greece again for their anniversay since it was coming up. Nick and I would probally watch the kids. It would prepare us for some little thing we might have in the future. "HELLO! Beamer! Wahcha thinking of? Wait! Let me guess; Nick naked!" Zola was such a perv! "No! I was thinking how very lucky I am to have a wedding planner like you." i said with a bitter-sweet smile. She scrunched her nose at me and hit my arm playfully. "Comeon, we have to get home before Nicky thinks that your dead before he gets to bang you." Zola said cheerfully. Oh mt,what am I ever gonig to do with her?

~*~*~*`*~*`**`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*`*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*`*~*

I walked throught the door to my apartment and threw the bag full of skimpy bras and panties on the floor and took off my nude colored heels. I walked down the hall and turned down another hall to my room and went in my walk-in closet. I shut the door behind me and peeled off my faded blue jersey dress and put on white Juicy sweats with a navy blue tank under it. I went to the livingroom and turned on the flatscreen and saw that Burlesque with Christina Auglera was on. It was one of my favorite movies. Nick walked ina and put down his breifcase that I got him next to my ag of-er-clothes. He tried to take a peek and I jumped on his back. No yu don't!" I yeled. He turned me around so that I was facing him and he smiled and kissed me. "I'm guessing its for the wedding night?" He asked rasing his eyebrows. "If I told you then I would have to kill you."
"Please kill me with love." he said seductively.

(YOU CAN SKIP THROUGH THE LEMON SCENE!)

I pushed him against the wall and kissed him roughly. I ripped off his shirt and trailed kisses down his toned chest. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants to reveal his Calvin Kelin boxer breifs and kissed raight above his package. He moande loudly and it encouraged me to take off his boxerbreifs and go down on him. "Oh fuck!" he moaned loudly. I was going in and out at a faster pace and his right hand clutched my hair and the other pressed firmly against the wall while my arms were outstreched on his torso rubbing him gently. "Ahhh...Brit...mm.." He kept on moaning.

(ITS OVER!)

All of the sudden a door whipped open and there stood Zola wide eyed and her jaw to the ground. I turned around and saw her. "Oh shit!" Nick turned around cvering himsel and grabbing his pants fast. 'Oh my God Zola, I'm so sorry you had to see that!"
"Can you gus please save that for the wedding,I think I'm scarred for life!" she said still a little shaken. "Zo,I'm soo sorryy." Nick said walking over to her to give her a hug. "Please don't!" Zola said walking back a little. "I think I had enough action!."
"But I was here for a reason,for the wedding."
"What about it?" I said impatiently.
"Well I got your dress sash in the mail and the blue vests for the guys."
"Oh great!" i said happily. I now had a bad case of pre-wedding jitters. Nick came over and wrapped his arms around me from behind and nuzzeled his head in my neck. "Well I had enough today from what I just witnessed but I will pretend it never hapened and with that goodbye! I'll be here in the morning!" Zola said
"Okay" I replied while walking her to the door.
"Wow! That was very...interesting." Nick said. I laughed."Defintely Let's go to bed,I'm tired." We walked to bed and fell asleed together peacefully,estatic for the wedding toorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't posted in a while! don't be a silent reader! and sorry if it was a crappy chapter : (