Stairway To Heaven

Tattoos Anyone?

“You do know that I love right?” I told Zacky for the 10th time today.

He just grunted at me. He is still mad at me because of what happened yesterday. I could understand that, but I hate it when he is mad at me. I nuzzled my face into his neck and ran the tip of my tongue.

“Amii not now” Zacky groaned He tried that on me one time and it tickled like hell because of his snakebites. However, this time it was I doing the licking and I only have one lip piercing. I ran my tongue up to his mouth “Amii not now” Zacky groaned and he was threatening a smile

“I see you smiling” I teased him. He twitched his face so it was all contorted. He was trying really hard not to smile, I could just tell. I hoped off him and bounced over to the stereo. I popped in my Alien Ant Farm cd and Smooth Criminal started to fill the room. I started to dance for him. Shaking my hips and walked over to him dancing like a mad woman.

He couldn’t take it anymore, he untwisted his face and a wide grin flooded his face. “Ah Amii you can always make me smile, I can’t stay made at you when you are moving like that.”

I gave him a smirk and turned on my heel to face away from him. I smacked my butt and decided that I had won and I needed some food. I walked over to the kitchen. I took out some bread to make the rumbling in my stomach go away. I was stopped when an arm slinked around my torso. Zacky changed cds on me, and now The White Stripes were the ones filling the room. He shook my hips to hardest button-to-button. He new that I loved this song and that I loved to play it on my bass. We started to shake and sway to the rhythm.

“One sec sweetie,” I whispered to him and I raced to my room to grab my bass. I walked back to the kitchen playing my bass with the song. He thought I was so sexy when I played my instrument.

His eyes lit up and he was dropping hints that he was extremely turned on. “Come here my sexy bass playing girlfriend.”

I smirked at him and I started to dance dirty with my guitar (if it is possible).

“Amii stop it, you’re going to give me a boner.” Zacky whined at me but I ignored his plea.

I placed my guitar down on the couch, and changed the cd to Avenged Sevenfold. Wakening the Fallen was there newest cd out.

Zack stood there proudly. “That’s my band” He had the stupidest grin on his face.

I stalked forward to him and wrapped one of my very flexible legs around his torso. I ran my hands threw his knotted hair. Zacky picked me up completely, carried me over to the front door, and locked it. I gave him a knowing look and he returned it with his infamous smirk. He continued to carry me over to the couch and started to kiss me deeply. So deeply in fact that he let go of me completely. I panicked for a second not knowing that the couch was right under me. I fell onto the nice soft fabric and Zacky fell on top of me and started to kiss me again. He lifted my shirt off me effortlessly and he wiggled himself and me out of our pants. It took a while to undo our belts and still kiss each other at the same time. We some how were able to do that and we enjoyed ourselves for about a hour.

After that, he rolled off me and fell on the ground.

“I need a shower Zacky, and it’s almost 4:00, we should go get some food.”

Zacky agreed.

I walked into the bathroom and cleaned myself. The first time I told him that I need a shower after we had sex made him upset. I unwillingly explained why and after that, he hasn’t questioned me about it ever again. I stepped out of the shower to find Zacky sitting on the counter gazing at me.

“You need some more tattoos,” I looked at him in shock. “I know it’s random but you have two piercing in one eyebrow, one piercing in your lip and 4 piercing on each ear.”

I looked at him questionably, “What does that have to do with my tattoos?”

“Well since you have so many piercing, you have to even them out with tattoos. You see, being a rocker chick takes more than just a million piercing, you have to get some tattoos to make it compete.” His reasoning was a little crazy but it was an excuse to get a new tat.

“I have three tattoos already. I have one on my right shoulder of a big black and green star, a black and red spider web on my right elbow, and an orange and black one on my ankle of a Taurus symbol.”

His response was to drag me into my room and grabbed some clothes for me to change into.

“Fine, it’s about time I get a new one anyway.”

He smiled, “that’s the spirit baby.” He kissed me on the cheek and went to go start up his motorcycle. Yes, that was Zack’s 20th birthday present from his friends, a Harley Davison motorcycle. I’m not complaining, that thing is the bomb. It is so much fun to ride on. I grabbed my wallet and keys, and raced down three flights of stairs until I reached the bottom floor.

“Hello Amelia” The friendly voice of Matilda came to my ears. She was the receptionist of the complex. She was in charge of rent and stuff like that.

“Good Afternoon to you too, oh Ya, and can you please tell Natalie that I went out for a couple hours if you see her,” I asked warmly.

“Of course sweetheart,”

“Thank you Matilda,”

“Anytime Amelia”

I met Zacky outside and he revved his engine at me.

"I’m coming, I’m coming, jeez Zacky a little inpatient?” I jumped on behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. We pulled into the tattoo parlor. Zacky said that his good friend was the owner and he would do the tattoo free of charge. We walked into the parlor and a ‘human mural’ greeted us, as I would call people that over did all there tattoos.

“Yo Dude, here for another tattoo or here just to chill?” The human mural spoke to us.

“Hey Sam, actually here for my girlfriend, she’s getting a new tattoo.”

The human mural now known as Sam greeted my by kissing me on my hand. I blushed a little when his lips met my flesh.

“She’s lovely Zack, how on earth did a scum like you hook her?” I was feeling damn right flattered right now.

“Actually she found me.”

He raised his eyebrows “Oh really?” Sam turned to look at me. “What were you doing around people like my buddy here?”

I just smiled and replied “I actually ran into him literally on a side walk.” Sam just shook his head and asked me what I wanted for my tattoo. I finally settled on the letters R-A-I-N on each of my knuckles on my left hand. I picked a font and a color. The middle was filled with a shiny black color. I was instructed to leave the bandages on my fingers for the wounds to heal.

“I want to see” Zacky whined.

“Not until it heals babe, you heard Sam.” I felt like a mother rejecting candy from her son.

“But I want to see it now.” He was continuing to whine.