Stairway To Heaven

Apologies

Dave’s POV

‘Oh, my god I screwed up. I didn’t mean to get her this mad at me.’ I know I screwed up bad, when Amillia refused to make eye contact with me.

“Amillia” I croaked.

She didn’t respond.

“For fucks sake, answer me!” I was starting to get irritated now.

“Okay, what do you want?” she didn’t seem to be in the best mood. That much was obvious.
“I wanted to say that I am sorry that the past month I have been a total asshole to you.” That much was true. I know that I have been a total ass, and I really feel bad.

“Why should I accept your apology?” she answered.

“Because it’s the polite thing to do.?” I tried to smile at her weakly, but it turned into a cross in-between a scowl and a smirk. She didn’t answer she just turned the radio on. Bullet with Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins was playing. I can honestly say that that band obsesses me.

Amillia’s POV

‘What does he think he’s doing? He has treated me like shit all month and hasn’t said boo about it until now. He is going to have to say and do more than just that for me to accept his apology.

We reached his house about 5 minutes later. He shut off the car, and he both just sat there staring in front of us. Neither one even dared to make eye contact. He ran his hand through his brown, just-covering-his-ear length hair. He looked really stressed. I actually felt somewhat sorry for him.

Then he turned to face me. His dark blue eyes were captivating. “Amii, you have to believe me when I say this, I really am sorry to what I have done to you, and I hope that I can make you forget it. What I can I do to make things better?”

I let out a deep breath. “You could start supporting me a lot more, instead of always putting me down all the time. Try a nicer way to approach things. When you learn to do that, then we will talk about forgiving.”

I was to caught up in my own thoughts that I didn’t realize were I was going, and I ran right into someone. I looked up to see who it was, ‘Oh my fucking God.’ Was that all I could think of? He had to be the hottest, most interesting guy I have ever seen.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that this one was really short.