I'd Do Anything...for You

For Those Of You Who Like SP and GC...

Part 14
January 16, 2004
Sarah's Point of View

I woke up and looked at the clock, it read 8:04. Then went to Crystol's room and threw the covers off the bed.

"Five more minutes!" she whined.

"no, we have to go to work. and then we go see Benji."

"Benji?! Where's Benji?!" she jumped out of bed.

"Um, not here..."

"Oh, right, I knew that."

"Come on! lets go!" I said. yeah, we're working the of the concert. It doesnt really suck because working at Hot Topic is really fun and your co-workers and customers are usually nice. And later we're going to see Good Charlotte! I changed into a black with gold writing rolemodel t-shirt, jeans and converse. I'm not that big yet, I can still wear my regular clothes, for now. I put my hair in a ponytail and black eyeliner and eye shadow.

When I got downstairs, I made myself a bagel and poured myself a glass of sunny D and watched music videos. Good Charlotte's I Just Wanna Live came on, I put the volume up as high as it could go and started dancing around the kitchen while I ate. At the second verse Crystol was already downstairs dancing too. But as she was dancing she ate her cereal. How you dance and eat cereal at the same time and not spill any, that I can never do, but she can. When we were done, we hopped into my car and went to work.

At Work

It wasnt really busy at work. So I went and put my Mest CD into the player. Destination Unknown and went to Cadillac with the volume turned up really loud. everyone was singing and dancing along.

"Sarah! Turn that down!" James, my boss, yelled over the music, smiling.

"What?!" I yelled book, no able to hear him.

"Turn the music down!"

"Huh?!"

"Turn the music down!" he yelled once again, but before he said music, I lowered the volume so he sounded really loud.

"Two steps ahead of you boss!" I said and everyone started laughing. I went and put on Simple Plan: No Pads, No Helmets, Just Balls and played Perfect and started singing along.

"Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cause we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't stand another fight
And nothing's alright

'Cause we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
But you don't understand

'Cause we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

'Cause we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect" By now I had tears in my eyes and I had formed a crown that heard me singing and were....clapping?

"Why are you all clapping?" I asked, beginning to blush from all of the attention.

"That was amazing!" Monica, my co-worker exclaimed.

"Thank... you?"

"Okay people that the show for today, nothing else to see here." James said clearing the store.

"Hey, are you okay?" Crystol asked coming over to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." We went back to work and whil I was re-stalking shelves I realized something. My eyes widened.

"Crystol!" I yelled for her.

"Yeah?" she asked coming into the backroom where I was.

"Do you, remember what today is?"

"Um, the day of the Good Charlotte concert?"

"No, well, yes. But its something else." She stood there staring at me in confusion.

"Three years ago from today..." I said trying to boost her memory.

"We were in college."

"And what happened that year?"

"Oh my god! Today, three years ago is when your mom got into that accident." I started crystol. With the whole hormonal nonsense happening in my body It was hard not to when remembering the time. "And that means that five years ago, you almost died from attempting suicide..." she said. After that little scene, we went back to work and got home around four.

"We're leaving in an hour, so get ready fast okay?"

"Kay." I put on my GC t-shirt and re-did my make up.

We got there at around 5:10 and went right to the back. Benji and Joel were on one couch, Billy and Paul were on the other and Chris was sitting on the floor. We introduced ourselves and they did the same. And after some awkward conversations, we started getting comfortable. We hung out for a little while, than it was time for them to go on. Crystol and I watched from the side while they played it was awesome!

Benji came off stage and gave me a very sweaty hug. After all of the excitement I was getting tired. Crystol and I decided to leave, unfortunately. But we all exchanged phone numbers so we can keep in touch.
♠ ♠ ♠
the title of this chapter was said at the Asia Aid concert. SP and GC were anouncing the tour they were doing together. i had abreviate it :/ ickkk.

if you havent noticed the titles acutally have something to do with Simple Plan. and most of the time they have similarities. either the title sounds like it goes. or the lyrics go with what happens. :]
if you did notice, i love you, your amazing :D