I'd Do Anything...for You

Blame Canada!

Part Four
Sarah's Point Of View

"Sarah will you move in with me?" He asked. A look of hope in his eyes.

"Oh my gosh. Pierre I would love to move in with you. But what about Crystol I wont justleave her in a freaking hell whole in in Boston and all the rent."

"David is going to ask her to move in with him."

"Than, I would love to move in with you!" I said tackling him onto the couch.

We then made arrangments and I was going to go back to Boston in three days and hang out with my family and pack all of my stuff and officially move in on November 1st. After we talked about that for a good hour, we watched The Nightmare Before Christmas. Juse because Tim Burton is the shizz. A little while into the movie, Crystol and David came home. Crystol came and ran onto the couch and sat right ontop of me.

"Sarah guess what?!" she said over excited.

"You finally changed your name to Banana like I have been telling you for years?"

"Ew. No. I would never do that, sorry Cheesepuff, but thats just stupid. But! like I was saying, David asked me to move in with him!"

"Are you going to?"

"Well, I was going to see if you were okay with it, because I know you wouldnt want to stay in that shthole with stupid rent."

"I'm fine with it because guess what?"

"We're going to the zoo to see moneys, giraffes and llamas!?" I just gave her a look like...what the hell?

"No...Pierre asked me to move in with him!"

"So that means..." She said a really big grin on her face.

"WE'RE MOVING TO CANADA!!" we both screamed

For the next three days we hung out with everyone and went shooping for some new furniture and shit because i like to go shopping.
♠ ♠ ♠
I name this chapter as Blame Canada because on David's bass, it says blame canada. and since Sarah and Crystol end up moving, I decided to name it that