Status: New! And In Progress! :D

Cinderella is a Guy!?

Prolouge

Nathiniel was captivated by the prince's eyes. He couldn't stop looking. Those round lavender eyes were pulling him in. There were two pools of laveder. Nanthaniel found himselve mesmerized. A very strange and mysterious feeling was overcoming him. Oddly it felt nice, warm...yet he knew it wouldn't last. Because only a part of him knew he could be with the prince. He knew if the prince found out who he trully is, it would surely be devastating-to both him and the prince.

The prince known as Marcel only saw Nathaniel as a gorgeos girl. A beauty to be hold with- stunning features, long golden blonde hair, a graceful walk and looked marvelous in her beautiful ball gown. But Marcel had know clue that this gorgeos girl in front of him was actually a guy in a dress.

---------------------------

I stood infont of my full length mirror marveling at myself. I really did look beautiful, no, I looked gorgeos. Wearing this yellow ball gown made me feel pretty. Ugh! what am I saying.

Oh, I bet your wondering why was I wearing a ball gown!? Well, wearing a ball gown might be okay for a......girl! But not me. I'm a...guy. G-U-Y! Guy! and I was forced to wear this. My idiotic mother and my so called best friend thought it was a great idea, dressing me up as a girl and forcing me to go to the....royal ball. THE ROYAL BALL! That's huge. A peasant like me wasn't even supposed to go to the royal ball. Nonetheless dressed as a girl...or should I say my twin sister.

Ugh! What's going to happen if someone suspects me of being a guy? I can't imagine that! If anyone found out, i'll be labled as a cross-dressing faggot, be shunned or be kicked out of the country.

I really hope No one finds out! I blame this all on my mother! Her and her crazy *ss ideas! Curse you mother and your stupid ideas. Ugh!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, rate and subcsibe if you like it so far....there will be more to come!