Status: New! And In Progress! :D

Cinderella is a Guy!?

Chapter 1

“So I woke up with 58 plastic flamingos in my bed and on the surrounding floor. Explanation?”

“You said they were your minions of evil that protected you from evil ferets.”

I smiled “that’s right I remember now!" I exclaimed.
Dia just rolled her eyes at me.

Me and my friend Dia were in my bedroom floor finishing up our history project. We had it due next monday and it's thursday. But you know Dia, she has to be a geek and finish it early. I bet those evil cockroaches did this to her. Yup that's it. Darn you, you evil cockroaches of doom. You will pay, I s-

"Hey! Earth to Nathaniel" Dia said waving her hand in my face, snapping me back to reality.
"What!? You chipmunk!"

"Well i'm almost finish with this last para-wait a minute! Did you just call me a chipmnuk?" She asked glaring.

I giggled "No. That wan't me".

She punched my arm "Quit playing around Nathaniel, we gotta finish this".

I smiled "Dia! Last night I had a dream!""

Raising an eyebrow she asked "What was it about?"

I smiled "I had a dream last night about ninja llamas making a disaster by shooting lasers out of their eyes and turning whoever they hit into pink fluffy zombies".

She stared at me like I was some crazed chipmunk.
"Nathaniel, you are one weird kid" She says shaking her head and continued writting the essay.

I giggled chidishly and stared at Dia as she wrote. The History assignment was to write about 2 different cultures.
We went on the internet researching and stuff. But Dia did most of the work. I Mostly just watched and daydreamed about ninjas. Yes! I like ninjas. They're awsome! Awsome as my mom in a bikini. WAIT! That's gross. My mom doesn't even look good in a bikini. But oh well.

"Hey, Dia you done?" I asked playing with the my ankle bracelet. I just love this thing! It's soooo awsome! It was this little gold ankle bracelet. Actually it looked more like a locket.My mom gaved it to me was five.

"Almost" She said. Since she might take a while let me tell you about myself.

My name is Nathaniel Raeka (Pronounced= ray-kah) Smith. But my family calls me Raeka. I have shoulder length black hair, green eyes and slight freeckles on my face. My best friend is Dia. I have a mom, a twin sister and sort of a dad. My dad's not around as much. My Twin sister's name is Aristine (Pronounced= air-rist-steen) Pinkett, but we call her Asria and my mom's name is Coco Smith. My sister took after my dad. She and my dad our currently away in washington doing something. So it's just me and my mom...plus Dia. I have tons of polyphobias.
But I won't tell you about them untill later in the story.
I like to draw and sing. I play the violin and i'm really amazing at it. School is a awful and I'm not the smartest apple in the apple tree. Oh and I'm kind of dyslexic and on top of that i'm gay. But only Dia and my mom know. My dad and my sister are super homophobic.

Once, my dad caught me playing dolls with Dia when I was a kid. He beat the living crap out of me. And didn't talk to me, Dia or my mom for a week. So if you see him 'shush' okay.

"Yes, I'm finaly done writting it" Dia announced. I smiled "Yay!"

Just then my mom barged into my room with this big arse smile on her face.
"GUESS WHAT KIDS!!!" She yelled. Me and Dia covered our ears. Darn, my mom is sooo loud. Sometimes I wish I could put super strong duct tape on her mouth. That would be funny.

"MOM!! stop yelling" I whined. She laughed embarrassingly "Oh, oh. Sorry kids. But I have some really exciting news!" she says giggling like an idiot. My mom is wonderful isn't she?

"What is it?" I asked licking my thumb. Dia gave me a disgusted look. I smiled at that. Same old Dia.

My mom took out this fancy golden letter and squealed "It's in invitation to the.......ROYAL BALL!". Right then and there my mouth flew open and my I could feel eyes widening. I just stare at her like that. I guess so was Dia.
Was this a joke? Is she kidding us? The royal ball seriously? People like us weren't supposed to be there. Oh! I bet you don't know what's going?

You see, we live in a country ruled by monarchy. The royal family is is like the president only better. They control everything. They make the rules and stuff. What makes them so important? Well half of them aren't human and they aren't demons either. They are more like inhumans. Some of them have 'special abilities'. Abillities that let them fly, do magic, have inhuman speed and such. They all are highclass. They live in the castle, surounded by body gaurds, servants, maids and all sorts of fine art and jewlery. Most of them are snobs and I don't care for them that much.

But Being invited to their ball is something else. I mean they don't even know us. Why would they invite us.

"Hello, earth to Nathaniel!" Dia says snapping her finger in my face. "What?".
"Isn't it exciting!" She says smiling like a moron. I frown "no. It's not" I say flatly.
She then frowns and looks towards my idiot of of a mother.
"Why not, Nathaniel baby" my mother asked worriedly. I sighed. "Mom, seriously how do you know it's not a prank or something?". She kneeled down beside me and practically shoved the letter in my face. I took it in my hands and gasped. It was from the royal family.

It was the royal letter! It was golden and decretive plus It had the royal sigh on it. It couldn't be fake. But, why us? Why us out of all people?

"Why us?" I asked my mom in shock. She smiled "Well, my friend Becky works at the castle and she asked the the queen to invite us" She quealed.

I gaped at her. For real? wow!

"Wow" I breathed. But then I frown. "Mom, I can't go. You know how I feel about them! Plus, what about my polyphob-"

"Your going Nanthaniel! And that's final! And I do you about you polyphobia. That's why your going!" She said sternly. I stared at her. That didn't make sense!
My mom knows that I hate to be near people! So why the f*ck is she making me go? I have a seriously fear of people. That's why I don't have any friends except Dia and I usually don't go out much.

"Mom, that doesn't making sense!" I complained.

She only smiled and leans in whispering something in Dia's ears. With each passing second I saw Dia's face turn from confusion to happy to excited. For some reason i got this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"You got that Dia?" My mom ask pulling away from her. Dia nods smiling devilishly. I felt left out and kinda worried.

"What were you whispering about?" I asked my mom curiously. She smiled and looked over at Dia.

"Well, Nanthaniel we are going to help you get over your fear of people" Dia says still having the devilishly smile planted on her face.

I don't like this at all. I really don't like this at all.

"Nathaniel, your are going to face your fears" My mom chimes in. "So your going to that ball....in the most stunning ball dress".

Going! I don't wanna-Wait did she just say.....ball dress? "Did you just say-"

"Yea! Your are going to that ball and be the most stunning girl there" Dia chirps. Wait! WHAT!? I stared at them like they were crazy. I mean seriously what kind of pot were they smokin. Better yet what kind of crap were they eating?

"That's right honey....your going......as a girl"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for commenting-
Anythingg.But.Angel.
JBnFHlover411

Comments are always welcomed!! :D

Chapter 2 will be posted up soooon! I'm finishing it up right now!