Status: New! And In Progress! :D

Cinderella is a Guy!?

Chapter 2

My eyes widens in shock and my breath was caught in my throat. I couldn't believe what I
was hearing. No! No, this has to be some kind of joke. I stared at them with my mouth open.

"WHAT!?!?!? ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!!!" I screamed at them. Dia sighed and my mother looked at me with pleading eyes. No way I was gonna do this. No way in heck.

"C'mon Nathaniel! Don't be such a baby! This is for your own good" I mother says sternly.
I can't believe her! I maybe somewhat gay, but that doesn't mean I like cross dressing as a girl! What is wrong with them? I mean seriously.....crossdressing? How was that gonna help me not be scared of people. I already have my phobias, I don't need anymore.

"SERIOUSLY" I shouted at them.

We were sitting in the living. Dia and my mom were on the couch while I was standing infront of them tryig to talk some sense into them. And I'm confused as f*ck.

"Hush up, Nathaniel. It's not a big deal. And besides you'll get to meet some cute guys....or even the prince himself" My mom winked. I shivered.

I ploped down on the love seat. "No. No way am I doing this! Nuh-uh. You can't make me!" I spat folding my arm across my chest. No way are they gonna make me do this! No way in heck!

------------------------A day later-Friday to be exact------------------------

I stood infront of my full length mirror pouting. I stared at myself-same oval face, same shoulder length hair, same green eyes, same skinny little body.....except I that a ruffled pink dress was covering up my skinny little body.
I groan and walked over to my bed, laying myself on it. I can't believe they are fircing me to go. Some how yesterday they got me to wear this dress. They also made me wanna go to the ball.

my arms made it's way behind my head as I stared up at my ceiling, thinking.
What do I expect when I get to the ball? What will happen when people see me? What if they see that i'm a guy? Will they tell king? Aww man I feel nervous! And the ball is tomorow! That's right, the FREAKIN' BALL WAS TOMOROW!!!!

Apparently that lettered invitation was mailed last week, but my mom forgot to tell me. How can you forget something like that? A royal family invites you to a ball and you...FORGET?
What the f*ck is up with my mom!? But I still love her anyway.

I sighed and rolled over on my side. It's gonna be a long day tomorow. I looked over at my bedside table where the list of things my mom and Dia have planned for me tomorow before the ball.

I moved closer and picked it up, examining it. They sure went all out. I looked over each thing they have planned.

8:00 AM- Breakfast
8:30 AM-Peddicure
9:00 AM-Facial
10:30 AM-Massage therapy
11:30 AM-Lunch
12:00-Dress shopping
1:30 PM-Cosmetic shopping
2:00 PM-Shoe shopping
3:00 PM-Hair and makeover session
4:30 PM-Grooming
5:00 Pm-Manners and Etiquette Class
6:00 Pm-Going to ball
12:00- Run away like screaming chickens

I sighed. All this just for a ball. Gosh they really went all out. But what was with the running away like screaming chickens thing? Ugh! F*ck, I'm screwed. I mean seriously why do i need to take a manners and tiquette class or massage therapy. Why do I even need Massge therapy or a pedicure anyway? Ugh! They really are crazy b*tches.

Just then I heard a knock on the door. I sighed. "Come in" I muttered.
The door slowly opens revealig a girl i've never seen before. I sat up and looked at her. "Uh..who are you?" I asked.

Who was this girl?

she looks at me in the dress and blushes. "I'm Annabell Jenkens. I live down the street" she whispers softly.
Okay then. I hope she doesn't think i'm a crossdressing perv.

"Umm...okay, buy what are you doing here?" I asked confused.
She looks down avoiding eye contact "Dia said we were having a sleep over party in your room. I can leave if you want me too." she says quitely.

Hmmm....I think she's shy.

"Um, a sleep over party?" I asked making sure. It was probably one of her and my mom's evil schemes. So why not?

"Yea" she says softly fumbling with her pink jacket.
I smiled. "Okay then...come sit sown..." I said patting the spot on the bed next to me.

She nodded and walked over and sat down uncomfortably next to me.

Just then Dia appeared and of course my evil betch of a mom.

"Oh. I see you've met Annabell already" my mom says sitting on my bed also. she had a black bag in her hand. "yea" I replied glaring. She just laughed.

Dia sat next to Annabell indian style.

"Okay let's start" My mom said dumping the black bag over. Falling out of it was a bunch of cosmetics-from lipsticks, eyeshadow, and blush to creamers, facial mask things, and other weird stuff.

I stared at her in horror. She is sooooooo not gonna put those things on my face.

"Whose first?......Nathaniel?" she asked with a bitter sweet voice. I jump off the bed as she came closer to me with a lipstick. "C'mon Nathan honey, it won't hurt a bit" She says with an oh so devilsh smile.

One word-NOOOOOOO!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for the new comments-
LivLovesLongHair:D
wo0two0t789
Anythingg.But.Angel.

I know this chapter sucked.

Comments are always welcomed :D