Status: Completed?

FoREVer Friends The Pretty Bird Sings

I Curse the Day It Happened

I wanted to be famous, ever since I won a talent show in primary school back in London. I almost got that, well that was before the accident. I had gotten in with the wrong crowd in High School, what with Bri and Jimbo hanging out with their guy friends, there seemed to never be sometime for the three of us anymore.

I had been going out with this guy name Derek Field, Jimmy had warned me not to give him a second thought but I did and now I wish I had listened to him. I didn't know Derek was such a douche and a abusive asshole. We were on a date when he drug me into an alleyway.

"Derek, Come on I want to go home." I said softly watching my surroundings.

"Ah Come on Baby, just a little kiss." He said pinning me to the wall.

"No Derek." I said trying to struggle out of his grip. I glared into his face. "Let me go." I snapped.

His expression changed so quickly I thought I had gained whiplash when he had slapped me. I fell to the ground scraping my knees and hands in the rough beer bottle glass concrete.

"You little Slut." he growled. I heard a snap and turned my wide eyes at him. His hand held a switchblade as he brought it closer to me.

"What the hell Derek." I yelled glancing at the switchblade which was coming closer to me.

"You are a slut, I don't know why I asked you out in the first place, I already knew Haner and Sullivan already got you wrapped around their fingers." he growled .

I narrowed my eyes." Your a crazy ass motherfucker." I screamed until the switchblade touched my throat. My eyes widen in surprise as I felt the tears start to prick at the corners of my eyes.

"Now you shut up." he growled as he pressed down on the knife harder. I felt the blood trickle down my throat. "Now are you going to act like the slut you are."

' I should of listened to Jimmy, oh god why didn't I listen to him. God help me.' I thought.

"Fuck You." I hissed.

Scene Change

The beeping of a heart woke me up from the haze I was in. My eyes where blurring and I was dizzy as hell. I moved my fingers feeling someones hand around mine. Looking down at the hand I met a head of puffy hair.

'Jim? I thought blinking as I then looked at the other side of the bed where Brian was napping in a uncomfortable position. 'Bri?

The door opened and a man came in. His hair was graying in some places. He saw Brian and Jimmy fast asleep and shook his head before looking up at my face. His eyes widen as he noticed I was awake.

"Miss Childs." he said with surprise, then he smiled. "It's good to see your awake." he continued before walking closer to the bed.

"Do you remember what happened." he spoke softly.

I paused before i opened my mouth. When I tried to talk nothing came.

My eyes widen as I sat up reaching my hand to my throat feeling the bandages wrapped against my neck. The Doctor's eyes held sadness in them.

"You were attacked downtown, someone found you on the ground in an alleyway bleeding from your neck and arms along with the cut on your cheek." he said.

My mind clouded over as I recalled what happened.

'Derek did this to me. I thought sadly

I hadn't noticed that Jimmy and Brian were awake by my movement and were staring at me.

"Dove?" Jimmy asked taking my hand again. Bri sat there looking at his hands.

"It seems she can not speak, Mr. Sullivan." said the Doctor. I looked up at Jimmy with tears streaming down my face, his eyes he'd tears in them.

"Of course she can speak, she knows that, I know that, hell Brian knows that." said Jimmy glaring at the doctor. But all he got was silence along with tears.

That was the day I was told I might never be able to talk again. My dreams of becoming a singer had ended before they had hardly began.
♠ ♠ ♠
So new story . I would like to hear your in put. thanks!