Status: Completed?

FoREVer Friends The Pretty Bird Sings

Finding Out

I was busy typing a email to one of my clients, or as I like to call them the boring people who don't really know how to write songs.

That's what I did now for a living, even if it was hardly getting me by. A knock at my door brought me out of my writing. Getting up I narrow my eyes at the door.

When I opened it I find Brian standing there looking at the ground. I place my hand on his shoulder and his eyes snap up at my face. I see all the emotion on his face then.

Something happened and something bad.

"J-Jimmy's g-gone." he whispered as tears fell from his eyes. I sucked in air as I felt my eyes hurt with holding the tears back.

"Leana found him." he said gently. My grip on his shoulder tightened as I pulled him into me my arms going around his shoulders as his went around my waist.

"I knew there was something wrong when she called me I just knew." He mumbled in my neck. My grip tightened as I felt the tears fall.

"He's gone Dove." he whispered.

'No... Why God Why.' was all that kept running through my head as Brian and I sat there in my living room crying.

I kept holding on to Brian's arm rubbing small circles into his arm.

"Everyone is in the dark on how it happened." he said sadly.

I wrote on my notebook. "How is Leana?"

"She's torn Mich is over there helping her, I had to come to tell you I would feel awful if I hadn't." He muttered.

I nodded sadly. "Hopefully it'll get better." I wrote. He looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah lets hope it does."

"you guys have to continue the album you know he would want that much." I wrote

"Yeah."

I hugged him tightly wishing I could sooth him and the others by speaking but I couldn't. If only I could.

The Next Day

I had volunteered to help Leana around that day knowing she would need all the help she could get. She was the love of his life and for her he was hers.

The moment I walked in I had arms wrapped around my shoulders and Leana's crying words.

"Oh Sam, why did this happened." she cried.

I held her as we sat in the foyer. Cursing Derek for what he did.

"I don't know Le-Le." I wrote down she just cried into my shoulder. As I brushed her hair with my fingers humming softly.

"You know Jimmy always said you had the pretty voice before the accident. He said you had a recorded deal and had to turn it down." she whispered

"Yes, that's true." I wrote down wiping the tears from my face.

"God takes things for a reason they say, why did he take your voice and Jimmy away." she mumbled.

"I don't know. I don't know." I wrote and I really didn't know.

"I wish you could speak I'd love to hear your voice." she whispered sadly.

I held her tighter and cried.

I wanted to speak to her too ever since we met I wanted to, ever since the guys got famous, I wanted to speak with Mich and Val, I wanted to ask Matt how he did his screams so well. I just wanted to speak.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I cried writing this, and thanks to the subscriber and readers