Status: Completed?

FoREVer Friends The Pretty Bird Sings

Crying Out To The Sky

I was sitting in my living room that night. My arms wrapped around my legs holding them to my chest. I felt scared and lonely. Everything just left me feeling like I was nothing now. One of my best friends was gone. Such a great man gone. A role model to many and a hero to some.

He was my role model and hero even if I hadn't told him, I hope he knew in some way what he truly meant to me. He was like my guardian angel.

'why him?' was always running through my head. Why know one knows.

I crawled to my feet and walked to my dark bedroom, ignoring my stomach which complained as I walked from the living room. I hadn't eaten anything since that morning and right now I knew I couldn't hold anything down.

I crawled into my messy bed and tugged a stuffed dog I had on my nightstand.

Jimmy had gotten for me after my birthday one year. It had patches and a button nose.

I let the tears fall as I clutched the stuffed animal closer to my body. Sobbing for some comfort over everything that was going on. The guys had agreed to continue they just had to find someone to play Jimmy's parts now. They all were suffering but three people more then the rest of the avenged crew.

Some how I found myself asleep in my dreams of my younger years.

Flashback

"NOO JIMMY DON'T" I screeched running from him as he chased me with a water gun laughing like a maniac.

"COME BACK DOVE TIME FOR A BATH." he yelled after me.

Brian was falling on the ground watching my 5'0'' frame dodge the 6'0'' giant that chased me in the backyard of my parents house. That is until I ran towards him and hid behind him and laughed as Jimmy sprayed Brian and me.

Scene Change

We were at school Jimmy sitting next to me as the guys chatted about their band they where putting together.

I noticed Derek one of the 'bad crowd' Jimmy called them staring at me as I laughed at Zacky and Johnny argue which was better a bass or a guitar.

I noticed Jimmy was silent and looked over at him as he glared at Derek and his friends.
"Jimmy what's wrong." I asked

"Derek the Dick Head." he said crossing his arms. I raised an eyebrow at him. "What about him."

"He keeps looking at you." he said

"Really ?" I asked looking over at Derek who was looking at me.

"Don't be excited Dove." he said "hey Dove promise me you'll stay away from him." he whispered to me.

I was shocked."Why." he sighed and looked at me. "I don't want to see you hurt." he said.

"Okay." I said.

Scene Change

I glared at Derek who was staring at me with his maniac eyes holding his switchblade at my throat.

"Fuck You." I hissed through my teeth.

He grinned as I screamed into the night.

End Flashback

I sat up in bed screaming holding my throat. My eyes widen as I realized what had just happened. I scrambled my way to my kitchen as my throat was really itchy and I needed a drink of water.

Gulping down the water I stared at the wall.

"I-I." I stopped talking and made a grab for my phone. Pressing the number four and holding it to my ear.

ring

ring

"Hello? Dove are you alright?" Brian's voice called from the receiver.

"B-Bri." I whispered softly.

The line went quiet.

"D-Dove did you just." he stopped his words I heard him move.

"I-I T-Think so." I whispered

I heard him breath in.

"I'm Coming Over." he said.

"G-Get Le-Le." I said shaking.

"Okay. Umm Drink some water it'll help." he said quickly.

"O-k." I said turning the phone off. I grabbed a bottle of water and drank it, loving the feeling it gave my sore throat.

'I can't believe it. I thought sitting on my couch staring at the TV which was turned off in front of me.

"Jimmy." I whispered as a tear came down my cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Subscribe? Love?