Status: Completed?

FoREVer Friends The Pretty Bird Sings

How Is It Possible

The wall I was sure was getting it's own little burn marks from my consent staring but what could I do. Nothing. Not a damn thing. I was so confused. You would be too if you hadn't been able to talk for years and then about a week after one of your best friends die you can talk. What's the world coming to?

BRAIN'S POV

I wasn't really expecting the phone call but it did happen, maybe once it's daylight I should get my ears checked. I'm freaking out after hearing one of my best friends speak to me, it doesn't happen often.

But for this to happen to Sam, it's unbelievable.

I quickly through on some jeans and one of my shirts before grabbing my wallet and cell. I started dialing Leana's number. As I made my way towards my car.

"Brian what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry to wake you Leana but it's Dove. Something happened and I'm coming to pick you up." I said as I pulled out of my driveway.

"What happened?"

"She talked"

There was a moment of silence."How what about what happened when you guys were in school?" she spoke confusion was laced with her words.

"I have know idea but she's scared shit-less that much I know and she asked for me to come get you." I spoke while checking my mirrors to see if someone was behind me.

"I'll be outside in a second so you don't have to pull in the drive way." she spoke while I heard her mess with her things.

"Alright I'll be there soon." I said

"Alright." she said hanging up as I hung up my phone driving the rest of the way in silent thinking about what could possibly be going on with my friend.

SAM'S POV

I was broke out of my staring once the frantic knock on my door started. Getting up I ran towards my front door.

Opening it I see Leana and Brian standing there with wide eyes.

"Sammy." Leana spoke once she saw me. She came up and hugged me tightly. "Don't you worry Hun I know your scared." she whispered.

"Dove." Brian said before pulling me into a hug.

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered not trusting my voice just yet.

"Oh Sammy it's fine." said Leana as she gently walked me to my couch.

"But I woke you both up at." I quickly glanced at the wall were my clock hung. "3 in the morning." I said softly

"So, we are here for you because this is just a shock to us as it is you." said Brian sitting on my other side.

"I just want to know how this happened." I said looking at my hands.

"We'll get you to the doctor's tomorrow." Leana said brushing my bangs back.

I nodded and played with my labret sucking it between my teeth. "I'm a little scared." I emitted.

"Don't worry you have a right to be." Brian said gently while pulling me against him. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed. Leana rubbed small circles in my hand.

Why can't my life be normal?