Gaskarth

Two;

Alex's POV

"So...Did you jackasses tell these fucking amazing fans about what you all made me do the other day?" I said into the mic and paced the stage as Jack smiled like an idiot.

"He donated his sperm." Jack laughed into his mic that had three bras hanging on it.

The whole crowd laughed and screamed my name. I was use to it...But I can't even fucking believe I lost that dumbass bet and had to donate my sperm.

The crowd laughed as I gave Jack a stupid ass look.

"Usually you all would think I would joke around about this shit...But I'm not joking. These dicks made me do it. And as you all know...Alex Gaskarth does not take down a dare or a bet..." I smirked as the crowd screamed and clapped.

"So technically...If my sperm is in one of you hot chicks out there...Take good care of that little crazy ass baby inside of you." I laughed slightly into the mic as the girls in the front row jumped up and down and screamed my name.

I rolled my eyes and set the mic back on it's stand.

"The bet was to fuck three chicks in one night...I didn't get that far. But Jack did and to tell you the truth...I don't even know how the hell that happened. Who would want to sleep with that jackass over there?" I pointed over to Jack as the girls in the front row screamed some more.

"Alex, we heard you the other night." Zack said into the mic as I turned to him and arched my eyebrow up at him.

"What?" I laughed.

"You and Jack sure can wake up the whole bus." Zack laughed into the mic as my mouth parted slightly and I shook my head as the whole crowd laughed and screamed again.

"Sorry." Jack muttered into the mic as the girls in the front row laughed and I stood there shaking my head.

"It wasn't my fault Jack wouldn't get his head out of my ass." I whispered as the girls screamed and I rolled my eyes and smirked. I grabbed my guitar and started to play the tune to Dear Maria.

After the show we walked to the back hallway and went into the little break room that they had there in the concert hall.

"Who do you think your sperm is going to be injected inside of?" Jack laughed loudly as I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch.

"Shut the fuck up. I don't even want to talk about that shit. Do you realize I am going to have a baby with some mysterious chick that I don't even know?" I said, giving the guys a serious look as they all stared at me.

"It's not even a fucking joke right now, guys. This is serious...I'm actually going to be a fucking dad and I haven't even told my mom or dad about this either!" I exclaimed as Jack tried to hold back his laugh.

"Jack, you fucking dick." I mumbled and folded my arms across my chest.

"Look, you lost the bet...So you proved to us that you're not a weak ass pussy. And you got money...So be happy." Matt patted my back roughly as I rolled my eyes and looked up at the ceiling as my bangs hung in front of my brown eyes.

"It's not that simple, Matt. I have a baby...A fucking baby. Well, I'm going to have a baby...Well, some random chick is and-." Matt cut me off.

"Hey! Don't worry about it, bro! You're never going to meet the kid or the chick anyway. It's no big deal. The big deal is...You have got to worry about practicing for tomorrow." Matt smirked and walked around the break room as I gave him a pathetic look.

"No big deal? No big fucking deal? You're kidding me right?" I chuckled as Zack nudged me and smiled as I rolled my eyes again.

"Yeah, Kara. Don't worry, babe. I'll be home tomorrow night." Rian smiled into his phone as anger rose with in me.

How can their fucking relationship be so fucking perfect? Lisa and I were never ever that perfect and now she is in some fucked up state with those lame asshole friends of hers that I never did like...

"Alex, man...You're freaking out over nothing." Jack half smiled as my eyes grew wide and I placed my face in my hands as I rested my elbows on my knees.

"I'm having a fucking kid and I don't even know who is giving birth to it!" I yelled into my hands as Matt started talking to Vinny.

"Relax, bro. The cool doctor dude said it was some chick named Maria. How could you forget that?" Jack chuckled as I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

"I sure as hell hope it's not our friend Maria or I fucking swear I will blow my brains out." I whispered to myself as Jack started to laugh his ass off.

"Relax, man..." Jack told me and patted my back as I shook my head.
"I didn't even get a number...Fuck!" I yelled out as everyone stared at me.
"We didn't think you were that dumb enough to do this." Jack laughed as I gave him a pathetic look.

"I can't even believe I fucking did this. And we were drinking a little bit when I went in to donate my sperm cells!" I yelled out as all the guys laughed their asses off.

"It isn't funny." I said in a pissed off tone as Zack started texting on his phone.

"And if you tweet about this...I will kick your ass. Although you're bigger then me that doesn't mean shit." I pointed my finger at him as Zack laughed and continued to stare down at his phone.

"Fuck this shit. Are we heading back to Baltimore now?" I sighed as Matt half smiled and nodded.

"Everyone pack up the bus! We leave in five!" Matt yelled out as everyone started scurrying around the break room packing up all of our equipment off stage.

I can't take this anymore. I am so fucked.

~

"Uh! It's so fucking good to be home!" I yelled out, plopping down on Rian's couch as he laughed loudly and sat down next to me as Kara walked in and sat down on his lap and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I know what you mean...We've been gone for three days on that dumbass bus. We're never going to make it a month with Jack again for the new album." Rian chuckled as Kara giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Oh, come on, guys. Jack isn't that bad..." She half smiled as me and Rian both looked at her in shock.

"Um, Kara. Where the hell have you been? He barely takes showers and-." Rian cut me off.
"Neither do you!" He exclaimed as I chuckled and rolled my eyes.
"I do too! Just not that much on tour! Jack doesn't take shower at all. I'm serious." I met eyes with Rian and Kara as they continued to stare at me.

"I'm heading out. Peace." I laughed lightly and walked over to the door. I grabbed my hoodie and put it on. I walked out of Rian's apartment and headed for my black Honda civic out front.

I got in and pulled off toward downtown Baltimore.

I got out of my car and headed for Panera Bread. I took my blackberry out of my skinny jean pocket and started texting Zack and Vinny. And then I bumped into someone and I heard a big crash.

I looked down and saw that there were text books and notebooks everywhere.

"Ah, shit." I whispered to myself and bent down to help the person with their books. I looked up slowly and saw that it was a young girl with blonde ponytails in her hair. She had clear skin and bags under her bright brown eyes.

"Shit. I'm so sorry. I had no clue where the hell I was going." I chuckled and handed her the text books as I stood up and she did the same.

"It's okay...It's my fault I wasn't paying attention. I never do." She said sadly as I half smiled at her and nibbled my lip as she stared down at the ground.

"Hardly nobody ever does in Baltimore." I laughed loudly trying to make her feel better as a slight smile tugged at her pink lips.

"I'm uh..Becca. Thanks for picking up my books." She spoke softly and held out her hand as I grinned and shook it.

"The name is Alex." I winked as she blushed and nodded.

"Nice meeting you, Alex." She said quietly and walked off passed me as I watched her walk down the sidewalk.

Poor kid.

I shrugged and walked over to Panera Bread. I walked in and sighed when I saw that there was hardly anyone in here.

Great.

The silence is perfect.

I smiled to myself and walked up behind a girl with black hair that went a little bit passed her shoulders. "Um, yes..." I heard her say as she swiped her credit card and signed her name.

I cleared my throat and itched the back of my neck as she looked over her shoulder at me and she looked shocked.

I moved my bangs out of my eyes and stared behind me to see that no one was behind me. What the hell was she staring at then? Her mouth continued to hang open a little bit, but then the woman who was working the cash register got her attention.

"Here ya go, Ms. Your Smoked Ham and Swiss and your Iced Green Tea." She said handing the girl with black hair her tray as she took it and her receipt.

She turned back around and stared me up and down in shock as I forced a smile up at her and went up to order my food.

After I ordered my food and waited I watched as the girl sipped her Tea over at a small booth in the back corner. I put my hood up over my head as I paid for my food and stared around the small Cafe.

Maybe I should go over to her...She looks lonely and shit. And hey,...I need someone to talk to. Fuck. It's good to meet new people. So what the hell. I shrugged and walked over to her as she continued to stare at me in shock.

I sat down at the booth across from her and smiled at her as she continued to stare into my eyes.

"Hey, I'm Alex...And you are?" I said and held out my hand to her as she snapped out of her daze and shook my hand slowly.

"I'm Maria...Maria Miller."

Oh, shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for the comments :]
And when I said in the last chapter...

"I then felt something go up inside of me..."

That was the tube that goes up into her to insert Alex's sperm inside of her.
So yeah...
Haha.

Please comment!
Give me 15 comments and I'll update tomorrow!
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3