Status: Complete, there MIGHT be a sequel at some point, though. :)

They Hold Us Down Like Anchors, They Drown Us out at Sea

Isabella Patterson: 3:15PM: Just had a huge fight with Oli. I think we might be done… I really need your help, are you online?”

Ashlee Patterson: 3:17PM: DONE?! Oh my god what happened?

Isabella Patterson: 3:18PM: He cheated on me… with Carley. I don’t know what to do.

Ashlee Patterson: 3:18PM: With Carley? His ex girlfriend?

Isabella Patterson: 3:19PM: Yeah. I left him at his apartment a couple hours ago to think about whether he wants me or her. I’m going back in a while to get his answer, and if he chooses her, I’m coming back to America as soon as I can.

Ashlee Patterson: 3:21PM: Well I don’t see how I can be much help, really. You know I’m your sister and I’ll always be here for you no matter what you choose, but I don’t like Oli. Not one bit, and I never have, you know that, Isabella. So you know that my honest opinion is that you should leave him and come back here.

Isabella Patterson: 3:22PM: It’s not that easy, Ashlee. Oh well, thanks for your help. I’m going to Oli’s, I’ll get back to you later.

Ashlee Patterson: 3:22PM: You better. Love you.

Isabella Patterson: 3:23PM: Love you too.


Disclaimer: I do not own Oliver Sykes, Tom Sykes or anything having to do with Bring Me The Horizon. I do, however, own the plot and the Patterson sisters.

Isabella Patterson
Ashlee Patterson
Oliver Sykes
Tom Sykes