‹ Prequel: Emotionless
Status: Active: Just So You Know, This Story Isn't Going To Be Very Long. Lol. Enjoy!

Save Me From My Nightmare

Chapter Twelve

Days passed by where I was trapped in the house, every door and window locked from the outside so there was no chance of me getting out and seeing anyone. Even the phone got disconnected. He stole the mobile phone that he’d given me with only the numbers that he’d screened. Iain felt this some form of success at leaving me utterly isolated in that huge house with nothing to do and no one to talk to but the TV which made me look like a crazy lady. Out of raw boredom, I put the Steve Wilkos show on and began agreeing with every word he said before laughing hysterically at myself for being dumb enough to actually have a chat with a television. I must be going senile in my old age.

The sound of the front door slamming caused me to jump slightly as I put another stack of plates back into the cupboard. There was the laughter of a woman followed by the “sultry” whispers of Iain who had been so stupid as to bring a whore home. ‘Keeley,’ he yelled at the top of his lungs, a smirk obvious in his voice as I wandered through to the doorway and leaned against the wooden frame. A girl with unnatural black hair and a tan to match was hanging on his arm, her green eyes framed with dark eye-shadow and fake eyelashes batting away. They looked more like dead skunks with the tails dyed off rather than eyelashes. ‘Come and meet Anna.’

‘Lovely to meet you,’ I lied, crossing my arms over my chest as Anna sneered and turned her nose up at me. Iain was grinning at me like a Cheshire cat, looking as if he was plotting some evil plan inside that disgusting head of his. ‘I’m going out. I promised Zacky the other day that I’d keep an eye on Holly while he went out with the guys, bye.’ I made an inclination to leave the house but Iain grabbed my hand and pulled me back, holding my waist close to his as he leaned forwards to kiss my neck. His breath stunk of alcohol, prickling my skin and making me shudder from disgust. When I tried to push him away, he only held me tighter and bit my flesh drawing blood.

‘Why won’t you stay and play, Keeley? We only want to have a little fun and you can go look after that little bastard child,’ Iain whispered in my ear, causing me to finally snap. Whirling around, I punched him full on in the face and made him wheel backwards into the kitchen clutching his nose. Anna screamed, covering her mouth as she stared in horror as Iain clutched to the kitchen counter and muttered something under his breath. I took this as my chance and ran out to the hallway. My escape didn’t last long, though. As soon as I reached the driveway, Iain grabbed my hands and locked them behind my back. ‘What happened to our little deal, whore? That deal that, if you didn’t try to leave me again, I wouldn’t hurt your precious little family. Well, you might want to say goodbye to them now because we’re not coming back.’

What the hell did that mean? It suddenly hit me as he dragged me back inside and tied a rag around my mouth to act like a gag, knotting a piece of rope around my wrists to keep me in his power. The rope tore at my flesh, blood seeping down into the palm of my hands and blossoming over the bandage of my decaying hand. ‘No, please, no!’ I screamed against the gag, tears spilling over the barriers of my eyelids and coating my cheeks in a glistening glaze that burnt my skin. The friction of the make-shift gag made my lower lip grow inflamed as it rubbed against my stitches. Iain merely laughed, grabbing my tied hands and taking me down to the cellar again with that same sickly smirk playing on his lips.

‘It’s pointless begging,’ Iain cooed in a voice he might have used for a child, pushing me down to sit on the dank flooring. I glared at him, sobbing pathetically. ‘Say goodbye to daylight, sweetheart. You aren’t going to be seeing it for a long time.’ The gag was ripped from my face in a quick flash, making me whine as the rag brushed painfully over my stitches that held my lips together from splitting open and spewing blood everywhere. My lips quivered like a child, the sobs only choking the air from my lungs. Iain grabbed my hair and pulled me up, holding my head to the small window as I whimpered from the pain. Another tear rolled down my cheek as I turned away from the sunset that looked down on me. ‘Well… what have you got to say for yourself before I lock you in here for good? You know, I’m being nice to you for what you’ve done. That was very naughty of you hitting your fiancée like that.’

‘The only thing I will say is that you’re a fucking monster. And that I love Zacky. Not you. Oh yeah, I fucked him the other day when you weren’t around. And it was bloody amazing, he’s so much bigger than you,’ I seethed through gritted teeth. Iain growled, tugging on my hair again and making me whimper as I was thrown against the wall. My head hit the concrete and scarlet dribbled like tears from the cut, falling down my cheek and jumping onto the baggy hoody I was wearing. ‘And another thing before you stick that rag in my mouth…’ Iain leaned closer to hear what I had to say as I smirked and spat in his eye. He jerked backwards away from me, wiping away my saliva from his brown eyes before slapping his hand over my cheek. The rag was back soon enough and he finally left, slamming the door behind him.

Another sob over took my body as my legs fell down to stretch out in front of me. How could I have let him get away with this? I should have fought harder, stupid Keeley, stupid, stupid Keeley. My head lulled back and hit the wall my back was moulded against. The cellar wasn’t much to look at. Boxes had been piled up to make a fortress around the wall and the walls were a simple dank black that made it even darker. There were no lights in here, so every new sound made me jump in fear. The beams over head stretched forwards towards the other wall facing me and a small window cast the smallest amount of light down on the floor at my feet. A sigh escaped between the rag and my lips, the only sound being heard was the clacking of Anna’s stilettos over the hardwood floorboards over my head.

Why didn’t he just kill me?
♠ ♠ ♠
BigBig Drama coming up. Hehe. I Dunno how many more chapters I'm going to write. I'm up to chapter seventeen already. Lol. Enjoy!

RDGDLl Rainey, X-x