‹ Prequel: Emotionless
Status: Active: Just So You Know, This Story Isn't Going To Be Very Long. Lol. Enjoy!

Save Me From My Nightmare

Chapter Thirteen

‘Keeley!’ I could hear someone shouting above me in the house over the cellar. Ignoring it, I allowed my head to lull back onto the wall again as my swollen eyes closed once more. My stomach grumbled from malnutrition, bubbles erupting in my abdomen that had been growing oddly enough. It had been over three weeks since being thrown in the cellar and he only fed me once or twice a week, maybe three times if he was so drunk he forgot he fed me already. Something lurched in my stomach as I heard the voice near the cellar door, still calling out my name. It sounded nothing like Iain’s, or one of his friends’ voices. They were all too professional to sound like this, plus it had an American twang to it. Moaning out against the gag, I tried to grab their attention. ‘Keeley, where are you, baby?’

I screamed again, trying my hardest to gain their attention. My legs had been bound together the other day when I tried to crawl away from Iain, rendering me useless against anything. The cellar door twitched and banged as someone tried to get in, a spark of hope bursting in my heart. Suddenly, the door swung open and footsteps sounded down the rickety stairs and over to the dark corner I was stuck in. another yell against the gag caught their attention and they stood in the light that managed to poke through the small window on the wall. Zacky looked down at me, covering his mouth quickly as he saw my predicament. He came back. He came to get me.

His green eyes were pained, just staring down at me in shock. I glared down at the floor, disappointed even with myself for allowing it to get this far. ‘I found her!’ Zacky yelled loudly, falling to his knees as he just stared at the way I was being so submissive. The ropes around my wrists and legs were torn away, the bloody artefacts falling to the floor with a low thump as I allowed my hands to move around and clutch my stomach. It had grown. No, that can’t be possible. Ignoring it, I tore the rag from my mouth and jumped on Zacky with the last of my strength. ‘It’s alright, darling. We’re here now. We’re going to take you away, I promise.’ His arms were tight and comforting around my weak body, holding me close to him.

‘Well, isn’t this a lovely little reunion?’ Iain grinned, holding his gun up to aim at my forehead. Jumping from the embrace, I stood in front of Zacky and glowered up at Iain. He could shoot me but never someone I love. It was me he wanted, after all. ‘Say goodbye to your lover,’ he cooed; his smirk only growing wider as I gulped and shut my eyes, preparing for the blow. Just as a shot was fired, someone threw me down on the floor with weight on my back. Zacky was breathing heavily, helping me up quickly and throwing me away from the scene as he lunged forwards and punched Iain straight in the face. More footsteps jumped down the staircase, running towards Iain until I saw that it was Pippa with a badass growl on her lips.

Using her bound hands, she got Iain’s neck and held him down using the rope. I just lay motionless on the floor, unable to do anything I was so frozen with fear. The darkened barrel of the gun rose to face me, staring me down as I tried to regain my breath and find strength to run out of the way. But it was too late. The blue face of Iain’s expression soon disappeared into blackness as I fell back onto the floor with agony filling my stomach like an explosion. The world seemed to be tossing and churning around me. There were voices surrounding me yet not staying still, a cool liquid pumping from my stomach as I tried to find the light again. Shit, why the fuck did I have to be so feeble? The voices soon died off and I fell into the darkness again, fearing that this was death.

‘Darling, it’s me, Ayden,’ a voice called as I lay on the sand and allowed it to seep between my fingers. The voice made me smile as I leaned up to look around. The beach was stretching for endless miles, the moon looking down on us with a bright smile. The ocean was rolling against the sand softly, white horses crashing onto the rocks to my far left yet all I could see was beach. Suddenly, a hand outstretched in front of me. The tattoos that laced up and down read of memories and family, colourful portraits of everything and everyone he loved. My name was scrolled across the wrist, written in the most perfect scripting writing that flowed like water over a smooth surface across his flesh. ‘Take my hand, Keeley. We’re going swimming.’

I shook my head, taking the hand and pulling him down as pressure fell onto my stomach. An auburn head looked up from the now churning ocean. I was drowning in the pitch blackness of the crashing waves and nothing could stop me. The smirk on his face grew as the barrel of a gun was brought up to face my forehead. ‘Say goodbye, sweetheart,’ he grinned. There was a loud bang as I fell back into the waves and floated down to the bottom. Iain’s face was everywhere. His voice travelled through my mind endlessly and didn’t stop until I began to scream. I wasn’t dead. I screamed at the top of my lungs for as long as I could, trying to gain someone’s attention so they would rescue me from this hell.

Jade eyes followed me down to the bottom, a smiling face as the ocean turned to a grassy meadow. This just keeps getting weirder and fucking weirder. A sun was glimmering down on me, a huge baby bump style stomach stretching around my tummy and causing me to gasp. Hands were pressed on the stomach, the jade eyes turning brown again as the hands sunk deep into my flesh and tore away at the insides. The world was dark now, preying eyes glowering at me from the congregation of trees that surrounded me like a crowd of rubber-neckers. I screamed again, kicking and thrashing as Iain merely grinned widely and pulled something from my stomach and threw it away to a hound of wolves that had heard the commotion and come to investigate.

‘If you can’t have my children, you can’t have anyone’s.’
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?