Letters From the Unborn

I'm not tryna make a political statement, just thought it'd be an interesting challenge. A baby (not the normal subjects of books) "writing" to their mother, who is contemplating an abortion. This book contains a detaild "day to day, week to week" process of the devopment of babies, so you can see just how far a baby's come when he/she is aborted. I know this book will probably be reported, but I ask that you don't. This is a topic real special to me, and I will face expulsion from the site if it means getting this out there. Fame is fleeting, but the internet is forever.
  1. Day 22
    Heart begins to beat with the child's own blood, often a different type than the mothers'.
  2. Week 5
    Eyes, legs, and hands begin to develop.
  3. Week 6
    Brain waves are detectable; mouth and lips are present; fingernails are forming.
  4. Week 7
    Eyelids, and toes form, nose distinct. The baby is kicking and swimming.
  5. Week 8
    Every organ is in place, bones begin to replace cartilage, and fingerprints begin to form. By the 8th week the baby can begin to hear.
  6. Weeks 9 and 10
    Fingernails develop. The baby can turn his head, and frown. The baby can hiccup.
  7. Weeks 10 and 11
    Teeth begin to form. The baby can "breathe" amniotic fluid.
  8. Week 11
    the baby can grasp objects placed in its hand; all organ systems are functioning. The baby has a skeletal structure, nerves, and circulation.
  9. Week 12
    The baby has all of the parts necessary to experience pain, including nerves, spinal cord, and thalamus. Vocal cords are complete. The baby can suck its thumb.
  10. Week 14
    At this age, the heart pumps several quarts of blood through the body every day.
  11. Week 17
    The baby can have dream (REM) sleep.
  12. Week 20
    The baby recognizes its' mothers voice.
  13. Epilogue
    a poem in honor of the million of "Naitres"