‹ Prequel: A Vampires Rage

A Vampires Love

Big Mess

I woke up gasping for air as my throat and stomach were on fire! It was far too warm in here! I needed water! I shot up and tried to get out of the bed but a pair of hands on each side of me held me down. I felt bile rise in the back of my throat and tears burned my eyes; why was it so warm?!

I wretched all over my legs but they were covered by a thin white sheet. I opened my eyes and let the tears were gone and I could see the white sheet in front of me now had sick all over it but there was blood mixed with it; lots of it. I wretched again but was pulled to the side and I vomited into a bucket. The person on my right held my hair back as I continued to puke. After a few minutes I managed to stop and someone held a glass of water to my face. I took a gulp and swirled it in my mouth and spat it into the bucket before drinking the rest of the water eagerly.

"Linzi are you alright?" Amber's worry laced voice asked.

I could only nod, my throat was still on fire. I pointed at the glass in my hands and indicated I needed more, lots more! Amber nodded and left the room. I then looked up to the other person and saw a worried looking Bron. My heart deflated a little as I expected someone else.

"What happened love?" He asked.

"I don't know...I was" I stopped.

I couldn't tell him I was chasing after Nathaniel!

"I was chasing after an old friend when I just suddenly fainted...I feel awfully sick"

"You would, you haven't had any blood in a while, that's what I tried to feed you but you've thrown it up" He sighed.

I couldn't take it anymore!

"Bron please, stop trying to feed me blood!"

"What?" He asked confused.

"Just stop it! OK? I don't need blood, I'm not a vampire!" I shouted.

Anger was filling through me, not anger at Bron he thought he was doing what was best, he really did care for me but honestly! He was always trying to shove blood down my throat, and I'm squeamish! Well, not as much as I used to be but blood still grosses me out!

"You're not a vampire?" He asked confused.

"No! And I'm not a half either, I'm human"

"But you have bite marks on your neck, if you weren't a vampire they would have faded by now"

"I was a vampire but I'm human again"

"That's impossible, you can not reverse vampirism"

"Well I have"

"How did you do it?" He asked snorting.

"I'm not sure...but my theory is that when I was stabbed by the Knife Of Death It only killed the vampire part of me...and Lady Clarissa"

"What are you on about?" He asked confused.

Standing he began to pace the room.

"I think you've bumped your head, I'll have to find someone to talk a look at you who isn't a human doctor" He started to murmur.

"But I am human!" I growled.

"I know it's hard being a vampire Linzi but no matter how hard you try and convince yourself you're a human again, it won't happen" He shook his head.

"Bron you're smart! Use your head! If I don't drink blood, if I vomit it up after you've fed it to me and I don't stay out late,how can I be a vampire?"

"You're a half-ling...that's why." He stated.

"Get out just get out! Please!" I shouted.

Bron shook his head and left, he'd had enough. I went to get out of the bed but nearly started to puke again as the sick at the bottom of the bed moved. I got out of the bed and hooked the bed sheets so that I was carrying them with the sick in the middle, I had to bin it, there was no use keeping them now. I followed Bron to the door and he turned and took the bed sheets off me.

"I'll dispose of them, you stay here and rest. I'll come back and see you tomorrow" He went to kiss me and I moved back.

"Goodbye Bron"

He looked at me with an unknown expression, nodded and left. What an unbelievably big mess I was in.