‹ Prequel: A Vampires Rage

A Vampires Love

What Do We Have To Go On So Far

"Linzi...we can't...you have to read the letter" Kayden said.

"Why?" I asked.

Kayden moved so fast that I was stunned when he was in front of me with his arms around me. He moved so close to my face I thought he was going to kiss me, then I felt something on my ass. I narrowed my eyes slightly then yelped as he pinched. He moved away from me as I rubbed where he pinched me. He had a cheeky smile on his face that was wiped off when Tyson smacked him around the head.

"Just read it" Tyson nodded at it.

I opened it and unfolded the paper...it was blank. I stared at it confused, I heard an inquiring grunt from Kayden and then showed it to them. The boys jumped, startled and stared bewildered at the paper.

"That cannot be" Tyson shook his head.

I tried to think about how something like this could happen, but I had no idea what was going on.

"Was it by chance a pen with invisible ink?" Amber half joked.

"Don't be ridiculous" Tyson glared.

"Ridiculous? Ridiculous! I show you ridiculous! Amber fumed and started forward towards Tyson with a fist raised.

"Amber!" I tried to stop her.

Tyson caught her wrist and pulled her to him, noses touching. amber's breath caught in her throat and her eyes widened. Tyson had a straight face and one of the most serious stares ever.

"You may not realise this because you are human and have not had as much experiance or spent as much time with magical beings, but something is going on here...something that we cannot discuss by...we cannot speak of that either, we are bound but not by our own word" He explained.

"So your cursed?" I asked.

Tyson's head was the only part of his body that moved as he face me, Amber stared straight a head in shock.

"Yes...we cannot discuss matters because of it and we cannot discuss it either" He said.

I nodded and thought.

"I heard about that in a film once, it was called Howl's Moving Castle and the main character -"

"As charming as your story sounds Linzi, we have more pressing matters to discuss" Tyson said.

Tyson looked back at Amber and she still stared forward. Tyson let go of her wrist and she stepped away from him.

"I love how your so delicate with Linzi yet your so harsh towards poor Amber...I think it's what mum always used to say" Kayden teased Tyson.

Tyson turned with a glare and opened his mouth to reply.

"As cute as your little argument would be, I think we have more pressing matters to discuss" I smirked.

"Cute" Tyson and Kayden rolled their eyes.

I laughed and we sat down, I sat next to Amber.

"So what would of made the letter disappear?" I asked.

"I don't know...it shouldn't of happened...it is a totally bizarre event" Tyson thought this over.

"OK...so we have disappearing letters, angry vampires, cursed werewolves...what else do we have?" I asked.

"A mystery man" Amber pipped in.

We all looked at her, she looked up at me.

"The man you chased...the man you thought was Nathaniel" Amber said.

Kayden and Tyson jumped and looked at each other at the mention of his name. Amber and I looked at each other.

"What?" We both asked.

"Linzi...uh..." Kayden rubbed behind his head and looked at his twin.

"What?" I could tell there was something wrong.

"Nathaniel disappeared...no one has seen or heard of him, since he left you at the hospital "Kayden said.

"Well, maybe that's where he's been, he's been here...somewhere...but it doesn't make sense. why would he not come and see me?"

"Bron, he thought you moved on with Bron and thought he'd be better leaving you with him. Remember he left at the hospital because you didn't remember him, maybe he thinks you still don't" Amber said excitedly.

"Please don't Amb, you're gonna get me excited"

"I still don't see what's so good about the vampire" Kayden murmured.

I shook my head and then remembered the pendant that Nathaniel had left me. I excused myself and ran up stairs to get it. I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. I ran back downstairs in a blind panic.

"Amber! Amber where is it?" I asked.

"Where's what?" She asked.

"The pendant. The Forget Me Not pendant that Nathaniel left me"

"Don't worry, I put it in a drawer down here, Bron was eying it up and I didn't want to have to explain you found it on the street while chasing after your ex boyfriend"

"He wasn't..." I shook my head.

"Where?" I asked.

"Cutlery drawer under the cutlery tray"

I ran in and got it, smiling and sighing in relief. I showed it to the boys and explained how I got it.

"I would say it is Nathaniel...but why can't he come within a close range of you?" Kayden asked.

"Perhaps he has been..." Tyson nodded towards Kayden.

"He's scared of me? Yes I would say so" Kayden grinned.

"Kayden!" I shook my head.

"What? So he can't be scared of me?"

"I'm not saying he can't but just...can we stay focused please?"

"So...how are we supposed to contact him and find out what's going on?" Amber asked.

"Wait...I think...I think Nathaniel is trying to see if I remember him, that's why he left the pendant, to see if I could remember his garden."

"Then why hasn't he gotten into contact with you now, he must of heard you shouting after him, he's a vampire, it's not as though he has bad hearing" Tyson snorted.

That was a good question.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is just kind of a filler in but I also hope it leaves you asking yourself these questions; Why can't or won't Nathaniel speak to Linzi? What kind of curse has been placed on the boys and why can't they talk about it? Who placed the curse on them? Where and why did Nathaniel disappear? Why the sudden change in Bron?