‹ Prequel: A Vampires Rage

A Vampires Love

Dates and Displeasure's

I clenched my eyes shut and yawned, stretching my arms, twisting my legs and stretching my back. I relaxed and lay flat on my back and smiled, it was a pleasant sleep. Sitting up I looked around my room, feeling refreshed and in such a good mood. I didn't know why, but all I could do was smile. I jumped out of bed and danced along the hallway to the bathroom, I bumped into a sleepy Amber.

"Morning!" I smiled.

"Morning" She yawned.

I let her go in first and she yawned and nodded thanks before going in. I bobbed my head to a tune in my head and waited. Amber came out and looked at me five minutes later looking a little more refreshed, I could smell her toothpaste.

"What's put you in a good mood?" She asked.

I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"I'll make breakfast"

The day had passed and it was quite a pleasant day, surprisingly normal. The boys had stayed over last night and had been asked to stay for a while, we had a pretty normal day for two humans and two werewolves but it couldn't last; the boys were needed back at the village in two days. On the last day of the boys stay, I thought it would be a nice idea to take them to see a movie. Thor, the movie based on a marvel comic of the Norse God had come out and I had been wanting to see it. I suggested it and they agreed.

While at the cinema Kayden stuck to me and talked to me for most of the night, which meant that Tyson and Amber had to talk to each other. To Kayden's prediction, they got on very well and Kayden could see that his brother quite liked Amber. During the movie, I saw a flicker of movement and I nudged Kayden; Tyson had put his arm around Amber. Kayden them wrapped his arm around me, I gave him a funny look and he just grinned. I rolled my eyes and lay my head on his shoulder.

After the cinema on the walk home from the bus stop, amber and Tyson were smiling and laughing with each other.

"Your family wouldn't mind them being together would they?"

"Not at all, but Tyson might, he won't turn her and I don't think she'd like to be turned"

"Yeah..." I nodded.

"I'm sure they'll figure something out" I added in as we got to the door.

We all went inside and had a cup of tea and talked about the movie. I went to tease Tyson and Amber but Kayden advised me against it. I felt upset I couldn't tease them but shook it off and went to bed. My room was chilly so I closed the window over and frowned; I hadn't left it that wide open. I shrugged then got changed for bed and turned off the light and curled up in a ball. I had almost gotten to sleep when I heard something creak inside my wardrobe. I was too sleepy to get up and I should of ignored it, but for some reason it unnerved me. The wardrobe door opened and I shot up and felt a scream building in my chest. A dark figure came out of my wardrobe and I screamed.