Status: so this is a nerd fan-fic. Look at the layout. Enjoy it. Soak it up, Nerds!!

What Happens When...Actually, it's Complicated

Eragon and Saphira

"Ems," I say. "This is going to be fun! Lets go find the worst characters ever and turn them to dust!!!!!!!!!! There are…”
“I’m not sure I want to go looking for these evil characters Meag.” She says.
“Why,” I ask.
“Because then we might run into some really bad ones, plus there are more to look for.”
The forest seems to be closing in on us. The trees are thick and the forest is dense, forbidding any to enter. “Ok,” I say saddened. Ems looks a bit upset to, but we both know she made the right call.
We turn and walk in the more friendly direction.

We walk for nearly half an hour in peace, no characters, nothing. I even start to wonder if we are out, but the trees are still unfamiliar…
Ems points ahead, “look,” she says.
That’s when the sapphire colored dragon in a clearing came into view, we both ran forward.
“Is that…” Ems says in a hushed tone, we both enter the clearing.
“Saphira,” we say together.
“Who are you?” a voice thunders, but it is not out loud, it’s in our heads.
I step forward (I’ve read all the Eragon books, well almost all of them. There is a new one coming out soon and I am listening to the audio book version of the 3rd book Brisingr). “Hi, I’m Meag and this is Ems… are you Saphira?”
“Is Eragon here?” Says Ems.
“yes,” says a voice, but its not in my head, it’s out loud. The man to step out looks like an elf, but I know better.
“Eragon?”
“Yes.”
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG, I think. Out loud I say, “Hi my name is Meag.”
“And I’m Ems,” Ems says.
I turn to Ems, “This has got to be one of the coolest things that has happened to us all day!”
“What today hasn’t been awesome,” she says.
“Good point,” then I realize we are ignoring two very important characters. “Sorry.”
“It’s fine,” says Saphira.
After that the questions flood out; what does Carvahall really look like? How fast can Saphira fly? What is your favorite food Saphira? Eragon, do you prefer a bow or sward? There were a million more questions; Eragon and Saphira answer every one.
Then they have to leave and we wave good bye.
When they’re gone I turn to Ems “There are Inheritance characters here,” I say. “Lets go, I hope we can run into some more of them!” Ems looks almost as excited as I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eragon Shadeslayer and Saphira Bjartskular - The Inheritance Cycle

if you haven't read the Inheritance books (Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance) go to a library or book store and start reading. these books are incredible.