Status: so this is a nerd fan-fic. Look at the layout. Enjoy it. Soak it up, Nerds!!

What Happens When...Actually, it's Complicated

The beginning of confusion

Ok, so I don't really know what happened, but I really did not think that book and movie characters were real. No matter how heard I thought about it they would not come to life before my eyes. So here I am in the middle of this forest with Ems and guess what… I saw this strange person. They looked kind of weird but familiar, very familiar, and that is when I saw it, a light saber. At first I thought it was a fake one and the guy was some geek, but he took it out and the blade came out and sliced through a tree. Ems and I screamed.
“Who was that?” asked the Jedi, or I assumed he was a Jedi.
“No one,” I whispered.
“Little mice,” whispered Ems.
“You have nothing to be afraid of, I am Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker.”
“Sweet,” I said under my breath. Then I noticed who he was talking to, a small childlike creature with no shoes, a hobbit. Not just any hobbit ether, it was the hobbit, Bilbo.
I ran up to him and asked, “are you Bilbo?”
“Yes,” he replied.
“This is so cool,” I was so fascinated; the first time I heard the hobbit I was very little, how many times had I wished middle earth was real? I looked at Ems and saw the same fascination in her eyes. I had millions of questions. “How did you get here? What is it like in hobbiton? Do you have the ring, if so can I see it? He gave good answers; sadly he did not have the ring with him and apparently a witch had read him here. Inkheart I immediately think.
My attention turned to Anakin who was just standing there with an odd expression.
“Did this happen to you as well?” I asked.
“Of course, where are you from?
“Canada, that is where we are now,” Ems answers for me. She is already looking around for more misplaced characters. “Where did you first come to this place, are there others?”
“We came by a tree in the middle of a small clearing, and yes there are more of us. I was talking to a boy earlier, Scott Pilgrim, I think that that was his name.”
I barley heard the last words Anakin said before I get dragged away, by Ems. “Come on,” she says, “lets go find Scott.” Her smile was as big as her face would allow, and her determination was all the way to the moon and back.
♠ ♠ ♠
some books / movies / characters that are menioned in this chapter are:
star wars - anakin skywalker
the hobbit / the lord of the rings - bilbo
inkheart
Scott Pilgrim