Status: so this is a nerd fan-fic. Look at the layout. Enjoy it. Soak it up, Nerds!!

What Happens When...Actually, it's Complicated

Wondering, thinking and getting pulled

I just saw a blue avatar guy, I just saw a Na'vi, a Na'vi how is that even possible??? I guess if seeing a hobbit and a Jedi is possible then seeing 8 foot blue creatures is possible to.
No matter, I am still confused but Ems is dragging me along so fast I am actually sort of running. This gives me lots of time to think. To watch my surroundings; I decide that this is no the forest we walked into, nothing looks familiar, the trees are taller, and last the sky that was a deep gray is now a baby blue, the temperature is also a lot warmer than it was.
As I am looking around I see a white rabbit in a waistcoat, a little girl, and the head Cheshire cat, but I am pulled away before I can interrogate them.
Next the thing I see is a tree moving toward more trees a grown escapes it. An Ent, Tolkien’s moving trees, a moving forest comes into view. The word hasty comes to mind; the lord of the rings movie as well, times when I would try to see more of it when I was little, the only part I was aloud to see when I was small was the tree beard part. Now I have all three movies practically memorized, so much so that I can re-play most of the parts in my head. No joke.
My mind shifts back to the Na'vi. Who was that? It could have been anyone in the movie from Jake to one of the tribes at the sea. What time were they pulled from, all I know is Anakin or Vader would have been dead if the story were over when he was taken. Hypothetically that means that the Na'vi could have been taken before the war, they could die…
At one point I see fire in the distance, swirling dancing… dancing? My mined goes back to the book Inkheart; could it really be, could it really be the fire-dancer, Dustfinger? I pull my arm away with so much strength that Ems’s grip loosens, but it is no use she regained her hold and pulled me away. I guess seeing Scott Pilgrim would be pretty cool to, but as soon as Ems finishes talking with him we are coming right back here. With that thought in mind I let myself get pulled along.