Status: so this is a nerd fan-fic. Look at the layout. Enjoy it. Soak it up, Nerds!!

What Happens When...Actually, it's Complicated

I thought we were finished with lord of the rings

“So where do we go next?” I say to Ems.
“I don’t know.” Says Ems, she is standing near a big tree. We had walked a bit after she stopped pulling me, we had decided to travel to the center of the forest because then we would have more of a chance of finding more characters, but so far we saw none.
“I see a…” that is when the tree stated to move, and guess what I screamed.
“Hhhhhhhheeeeeeellllllllllllllllllooo ttttttthhhhhhhheeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeee,” said the tree.
I was stunned for the time before I could say anything to the giant being, “are you an ent?”
“Yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssss… dddddddddddooooooooonnnnnnnn’ttttttttttt bbbbbbbbeeeeeeeee hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaassssssssttttttttyyyyyy,” the ent talked in a slow way like the world was to fast for him.
“Don’t forget us!” I looked up to see two hobbits riding on the ent. “I’m Mary, and this,” he said pointing at the other hobbit, “this is Pippin.”
“Hello.”
“Sure,” I say very confused.
“Do you know the way to the center of the forest? Is that where the characters come from?” asks Ems.
“No, I’m sorry,” said Mary, Pippin nodded.
“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dddddddddddddddddddoooooooooooooooooooooooooo,” said the ent.
“Will you take us there?” I ask.
“Ooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffff ccccccccccooooooooouuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrssssssseeeeeeeeee.” Said the ent. “Ccccccccccccclllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbbbbb ooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.”
Ems and I climb on the ent and begin our journey to the center of the forest.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long

characters: Mary / Pippin / Ents are from lord of the rings.