Status: so this is a nerd fan-fic. Look at the layout. Enjoy it. Soak it up, Nerds!!

What Happens When...Actually, it's Complicated

Mary and Pippin

This is the best day of all time. The day that will end all days, and I’m not just saying that because I am currently on an Ent with Mary and Pippin from Lord of the Rings. Well, maybe I am.

I look to my friend, “do you think any one will believe us at home?” I ask.

“Probably not.” She answers, and I know she’s right.

Mary and Pippin are great. They answer all our questions, and seem to like the idea of having fans. “Well Frodo hasn’t gotten to mount doom yet, but he will.” Says Mary. “We have faith in him and Sam.”

“Meanwhile,” says Pippin, “we have to figure out how to get these Ents to help us.” This he says in a quieter cheerful tone so that the Ent wouldn’t hear.

“I’m sure you’ll find a way,” Says Ems.

“So what are you two here for?” I ask.

“Probably the same reason you’re here.” Pippin looks over at Ems and I. “Why are you here?”
In confusion I turn to Ems, “Ems do you know why we’re here?” I inquire.

“No,” she said quietly.

That’s when something happened. The memory is a blur, but two really important things happened.
1. The Ent stopped.
2. There was a tower with a big eye on it (I’m pretty sure that wasn’t there before) Sauron?!
The Ent looked angry, then turned and walked away.
“Meag… Was that? There are Villains here to?!
“I guess so…” we were both horrified, and fascinated at the same time, but the fascination was wiped away by the remembrance of certain Villain. Capricorn… Opal Koboi… Sauron… the list goes on and on.
“Oh no.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Villains mentioned in this chapter:

Sauron - lord of the rings

Capricorn - inkheart

Opal Koboi - artemis fowl