Status: so this is a nerd fan-fic. Look at the layout. Enjoy it. Soak it up, Nerds!!

What Happens When...Actually, it's Complicated

Dead like him

"Oh my God." I sucked deep breathes of air, hands clench firmly against my sides. "We are so gonna die."

Meag swallowed slowly, turning in a half circle. "Not if we're careful."

There was a rustling in the woods to our left. I moaned. We were gonna die. The leaves parted and out stepped...

a tall guy with dredlocks. I blinked. His eyes flashed red. I growled. WHAAT? This guy was from Twilight... one of the bad guys.

"Who's that?" Meag asked.

"The dude from Twilight... Laurent."

"No way!"

"I know. He sucks." I giggled. Vampire pun... Meag looked unimpressed. Laurent moved forwards, slowly stalking us.

"What do we do?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"He's technically dead. Plus... he's a sparkly vampire. Come on. Lame."

At my words, Laurent wavered. "What? What did you say I was?"

"Lame, bro." I was talking too much, but I was scared. That's a side affect of being scared. Talking.

"No, no. Before that." His head was tilted and there was something related to fear in his pupils.

"You. are. dead." I informed him. He trembled and screamed, his head tilted far back. Then fell away to ash before our eyes. I blinked. Meag blinked.

"Wow. Okay. So the dead guys aren't so tough. Keep that in mind."
♠ ♠ ♠
Twilight-- Stephane Meyer