Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

First Day of Summer

"Ashwee." I heard someone say. I swatted out in front of me with my eyes still closed. "Ashwee woo havwe to wakes up!" They yelled. I opened my eyes slowly very tired and was face to face with my little sister. Her little blue eyes sparkled. I smiled at her and she reutrned the smile. "Mommy sways yous havwes to wakes up." She said slightly tugging on my very light blond hair. I groaned then smirked at her. "Whats?" She asked. I shot up and wrapped my arms around her and threw her on my bed. She started laughing. "Ashwee!" She squealed in her little voice. I smiled at her then bent down and looked at my alarm clock. It was only 7:00. I groaned again and looked up at my little sister. She was looking at me with adoring eyes.She always told me she would be just like me when she grew up. Made me be proud to be her sister.
"Why did mom want me up so early?" I asked sitting down beside her and yawning. 'Ewwww!" She hollered holding her nose. "Wha- Oh morning breath." I laughed. "She wanted you up because Rayne is here with Chayce." As if right one que my two friends walked through my door.
"Morning!" Chayce said as loud as he could. I glared at him. He chuckled and sat down on my bed beside my sister. His blue eyes were almost shining this morning. I don't know how. Rayne looked tired. We probably looked the same.
"Well aren't you two just a bundle of joy?" Chayce asked sarcasticly. "Shut up, Chayce. It's to early for that." I said standing up taking my little sister into my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short but it was late and I didn't have much time.
Chayce http://media.photobucket.com/image/alex%20mckee/XxsilencedrosexX/alex.jpg?o=66
Ashlea http://media.photobucket.com/image/kirby%20carnage/Zom-bee/Kirby%20Carnage/Kirby_Carnage14.jpg?o=16
Rayne http://media.photobucket.com/image/scene%20girl/Charlote4136/images.jpg?o=45