Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

Crap!

I was ready to rip my hair out. Chayce tied me up and sat me on the couch and found Dora on the cable. So I was sitting here still in my bathing suit on the couch tied up and forced to listen to Dora. I don't even know where Aedon was I just know he turned his back on me and was now on Chayce's team so I knew I had it in for me. I groaned for the millionth time and sighed. then of all things that are holy my side started itching like crazy. I started squirming and trying to get the rope to rub on my itch but I failed. I squirmed a little more and started to lean side ways. My eyes went wide as I fell onto the couch on my side and onto the floor. I groaned. Chayce came walking through fully dressed, a coke in his hand, and a smirk on his face. "I hate you." I grumbled. "I love you too, Ashlea." Chayce sat on the couch laughing at me.
I could hear a door handle jiggling and then a door open. It was the front door. "Ashlea?" I heard my mom ask. She must have just gotten home. I froze and my stomach dropped. Chayce stopped laughing immediatley and picked me up sitting his coke down on the floor. He ran over to the closet and dumped me in it. He closed the door gently and I could hear his feet run away from the door. I kept quite. "Oh, Chayce, your still here?" I could here as she sat down her car keys. "Yeah, I hope you don't mind." "I don't mind at all." I could hear my mom walk around her shoes clacking but getting louder and louder."Where are you going?" Chayce asked her with curiousity but a hint of worry. "To put my jacket and shoes in the closet." "I'll do that for you!" I could here him running over to her and in front of the closet door. My heart thudded hard against my chest. "Um, Chayce, sweetheart, are feeling okay?? And do you know where Ashlea is?" I felt sick now. "Um."