Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

Weirded Out

"Because maybe I don't want to." She looked up at me and stuck her tongue out like my little sister. I laughed. "Well, what about the time?" "It's coming around 6:00 now. You three have been out there forever have you actually been cleaning or goofing off?" "Half and half." Aedon chimed in smiling. Me and my mom laughed. "Chayce are you okay? You look a little sick." Chayce snapped his head her way. "Uh-um yes, I'm fine." Aedon looked at him and a look came onto his face. "Chayce." He mumbled. Chayce looked up at him. "We have to go. Now." "Um, okay bye boys." My mom picked her basket back up and waved at them. "Bye guys." I gave them each a hug then Chayce practically ran to the door. I gave Aedon a weird looked. He just smiled at me trying to cover it up. Aedon then rushed to the door to catch up with Chayce. I sighed and looked back out to the yard. We had almost finished cleaning. I guess I would. I walked back out of the door and closed it behind me.
I rolled over and looked at my alarm. The neon green lights flashed back at me 3:30 a.m. I sighed. I couldn't get over how weird Chayce was acting today this is the fourth time this has happened to one of the boys. I was starting to get a little worried about them. A loud buss went off and I just about came out of my skin. I looked behind my alarm clock and grabbed my vibrating phone. I opened it up and I had a text from Chayce. "Hey, I'm sorry for running out on you like that earlier your probably not up right now but I just wanted to say sorry and Aedon said he stole the rest of your Cheez-Its." -Chayce. I looked down at my phone and laughed when I seen what Aedon had done. I hit the reply button and wrote back. "I'm still up. Your fine Chayce I'm just a little worried about you two. You two have done that four times now. It's kinda weird but I hope you both are feeling okay." -Ash. I waited for awhile after I sent it before sleep over took me and I feel into a dark slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I haven't updated like I said I would but I'm still grounded so only at school and I sit like right in front of the teacher so I can't get on mibba that much without getting caught. So hope ya'll enjoy :)