Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

Mutt Much?

My mind couldn't process what I was looking at. Couldn't process the fact that Chayce had just changed into a giant wolf in front of me. I wanted to say something to ask Aedon what was going on but the words just wouldn't form, my mouth wouldn't move, and things were flying through my mind.
"Ashlea." I looked up to Aedon. He was holding out his hand to me. "Ashlea get up." He said softly. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up off the ground. I wiped the dirt off my bare, red, knees and looked over to Chayce. He just sat there staring at us as if he were frozen. I looked back up at Aedon something bubbling in my stomach. That bubbling something slowly grew and grew and crept up my spine and into my mouth. Word Vomit. "What just happened?! How did he do that?! What's going on!? Aedon! Help me clear my mind! Oh my gosh. " I was loosing it. I wouldn't stop I just kept on and on. "Ashlea!" Aedon grabbed my upper arms. "Ashlea, Ashlea, calm down, please!" I shut up instantly looking him in the eye. "Shh, it's okay. Chayce is just a little freaky." My mouth hung open. Chayce growled and I jumped. "Sorry!" Aedon said to Chayce sarcastically. "Look, um, we're not exactly human." "You think?" Aedon chuckled. "Yeah. We're, as cliche as it sounds, Werewolf." My mind slowly processed it. Chayce walked over on the other side of Aedon and sat. "How?" I studied Chayce's features. He was beautiful. The sides of his muzzle were lined white, and the top of his nose was a sandy brown that led up and faded into a darker brown above his eyes, his ears were lined with a sandy brown and the back of his head was a whitish color, on his back he had a dark chocolate brown mixed with a little gray, under his tail was white and the rest of him was sandy brown.
"It's in our blood line." Aedon mumbled watching my reaction as I studied his brother. "Come." I said pointing down in front of me. Chayce looked over at me with a shocked expression. "Wow, Ashlea." I looked back up at Aedon. "What?" "He may be in wolf form but he can still understand you. It's not like talking to a mutt." My face burned. "I knew that." I mumbled.
I walked over to Chayce and knelt beside him running my fingers through his soft fur. Chayce closed his eyes and lied down. I petted him and scratched behind his ear. I laughed when he rolled over to his side and his tongue lolled out of his mouth. I kept petting him then rubbed his belly. As soon as I started to rub his belly his foot started to thump. Aedon and I cracked up.
"I thought you said it wasn't like being a dog?" Aedon chuckled. "I said it wasn't like talking to a dog. We still have some characteristics of a dog. Such as like to be petted, or seeing in black and white." I stood up and looked back at Chayce with a new found curiosity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long!!!