Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

Bickering Brothers

I carried Jazmine out of my electric blue and neon green room and into her pink princess room. She started squirming in my arms for me to put her down. I sighed and she jumped out of my arms and hit the wooden floor with a thud. She then took off towards her bed and grabbed her doll and took out her dolls brush. I smiled at her and walked back to my room.
"Rayne wake up." I heard Chayce say. I slightly pushed open my door to see Rayne asleep on my bed and Chayce shaking her trying to get her to wake up. "Rayne please wake up!" He yelled at her. I laughed and walked in. "She's never going to wake up now." I said sitting down next to her snoring form. "Make him go away, Ashlea." Rayne mumbled as Chayce nudged her again. "Okay, Rayne." I said getting up. I grabbed Chayce's hand and dragged him down stairs so I could eat breakfast.
"Good morning, Ashlea! " Aedon Cheered as he saw me come down the stairs. "Good morning to you, Aedon." I smiled at him. Aedon is Chayce's little brother. He's just barely younger than Chayce but Chayce will bug him about it as much as he can. They're only a month apart.
I pulled on the handle to the fridge and pulled out the apple juice and poured me some into a glass cup. I sipped on the juice as I listened to the siblings bicker about god knows what. They barely bickered any more but you just have to ignore them when they do. I usually get pulled into the argument also. I hate it when they do that.
"Ashlea!" They yelled at the same time both facing me. I sighed and sat my cup down on the counter. "Yes?" I walked over to them and sat down in one of the chairs. "Chayce says he gets the toy in the cereal box! But I get it don't I? He got it last time!" Aedon was almost pouting. I looked up at Chayce and cocked an eyebrow. Sometime sit was like talking to three year olds. But we do sometimes like the toy in the cereal box.
"So what, I did get it last time but he broke it! I get it this time!" Chayce yelled and was pointing his finger at Aedon. "First of all, I get the toy. It's my house, my cereal, my toy." I said getting up and snatching the box away searching through it for the lame little toy. "Aedon?" My head popped up and my eyes narrowed at him. He gave me an innocent smile. I sighed and sat the cereal down with a little more force than neccisary amd snatched a napkin off the counter. I held it under Aedon's chin. "Spit it out." I demanded. "I'w mwok aw dool wih oo." He tried saying around the stupid toy. "What?" I shifted my wait onto one foot and started tapping the other. "I'w it eh oy oot i oo il iv eh a is" He corssed his arms over his chest. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine!" I said. "Ay!" He hollered and spit it out. I handed the paper towel to Chayce with a look on my face that said "You can wash it off I've done my work". Chayce took it and walked over to the sink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jazmine http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs273.snc4/39974_146581888697742_100000377940186_305453_7369418_n.jpg
Aedon http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs273.snc4/39974_146581888697742_100000377940186_305453_7369418_n.jpg