Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

So Much For Winning

"Finally!" I looked back behind me at Rayne who was running in circles with a smile on her face. I shook my head and got up running out my door and pausing. "Chayce!" I listened for any kind of noise. "Ashlea." Chayce drawled out from down the hallway. I smiled and ran down the hall way towards the guest room. "Chayce?" I asked again. "Ashlea." He drawled out. I smirked and opened the door to the guest room trying to be as quite as I could. "Ashlea." Chayce whispered. I couldn't tell where it was coming from. The next thing I know the door slams and I here a loud threatening growl. My eyes widened and I whipped around fast. Chayce pounced on me with a stupid smile on his face. I screamed and fell backwards onto the bed. He straddled my hips and held my arms above my head. "Got you." I squirmed and tried to wiggle myself free. "Not gunna work! Aedon! Grab the duct tape!" My eyes widened. "You wouldn't." "Oh but I would, Deary." He smirked. "Rayne!" I shrieked and started to try and get out of his grasp. "Rayne!" I screamed again. Aedon came walking in the room with Rayne thrown over his shoulder pounding on his back. "Got the duct tape." Chayce grabbed the duct tape taking one hand off my wrist. I slipped a hand free and reached up and slapped the crap out of the side of his face. Chayce looked stunned. I smirked. "You wouldn't." I said again. Aedon chuckled. "Please, Ash. We're wolf's. You can't hurt us." I huffed aggravated.