Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

Victory!

So there we sat. Well lied. They had lied me and Rayne down side by side on the bed and duct taped us to the bed. I sighed while Rayne kept trying to chew three the piece of tape over her mouth. The boys were square dancing around the room in their victory. It was quite annoying actually.
"Ashlea?" The boys stopped dancing. I smirked. "I moo's on." They both turned towards me. "What?" Aedon asked looking puzzled. "I moo's on." "Well, Ash, we can't understand you." Aedon smirked. "Yea, maybe you should start trying to speak clearer through the tape." Chayce and Aedon chuckled. "Ha!" I looked over. Rayne had got her peice of duct tape off her mouth. I laughed. "Mommy!" She screamed. The boys looked horrified. I smiled. "Ashlea, lick the tape and eventually it will get all unsticky, then you have to pull it in your mouth, then spit it out." I look at her like she was crazy. "Do it!" I rolled my eyes but started licking the terrible tasting duct tape until it was barely sticking to my face. I did as she said and started grabbing at it with my teeth until it was no longer sticking to my face. I spit it out to the side. "Ew!" Rayne laughed. "I can't believe you two seriously just did that." I glared up at Chayce. "Well we wouldn't of had to if you guys weren't such jerks." "Ashlea?" I looked towards my door way to see my mom and Jazz walking in. She gasped and placed a hand over her mouth. I smiled. "Hi, mommy." Rayne said. The boy's eyes were wide. "Chayce, Aedon! What have you two done!?" She walked over to the night stand and pulled out a pair of scissors. "Whoa!" Aedon Chayce put their hands up in defense and started backing away form her. Rayne and I cracked up. My mom just looked at them like they were crazy. My mom then walked over and cut me and Rayne out of the duct tape. I wiped the spit off my face and Rayne did the same. She turned towards the boys putting the scissors up. "Now I want you two to get all the duct tape off the bed and washed the sheets." "Yes, Ma'am." They both said together pouting. Me and Rayne smirked walking past them with Jazz. "Have fun!" I whispered.