Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

Chayce Gets Hurt It Was Hilarious :P

I ignored it like I was told but I would ask about it later. I bet he back mouthed her. Rayne would so punch him for that. I thought laughing silently to myself. "What?" Aedon was no longer holding his arm. "Nothing, Aedon." I sat down next to him, paused, then lied back. Aedon turned around and lied on his belly next to me. "Ashlea?" "Yeah?" "What about that kiss you promised me?" I looked at him and laughed. His face went red. I leaned over to him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Happy?" He smiled an Aedon smile. "Very." I laughed slightly then sat up. "Wanna go back down stairs with Chayce?" He nodded. I got up turned around then grabbed his hands and tugged. He got up with me and walked out of my room.
I stopped by my little sisters room and knocked on the wall. She froze in mid sentence and looked up from her dolls. "Yeah?" "Wanna come down stairs withe us, Jaz?" She threw her barbies down and ran over to me doing her best to tackle my legs. "Is that a yes?" She nodded and smiled a toothy grin. "I'w gonna bweat up, Twayce!" She yelled happily. I laughed and picked her up. "Well lets get that on video so you can show your friends at school." She shook her head. "Nwo!" "Okay." I laughed.
We walked down stairs and Chayce was walking on the head rest of our couch being the idiot of the moment. I sat Jaz down and snuck up behind him. "Chayce!" I yelled. He screamed and fell onto the hard wood flooring. Me, Jaz, and Aedon cracked up. "Nice on, Ashlea!" Aedon laughed and put his hand up in the air. I laughed and slapped his hand giving him a high five.
"Ashlea!" Chayce whined. "Twayce!" Jaz yelled while running after him. She tackled him elbowing him in the face in the process. That made me and Aedon laugh harder. "Very funny guys! I'm the only one who's getting hurt here!" Chayce fake cried. The next thing we heard was the door bell and Chayce shut up. I got up and wlaked over to our front door and looked through the peep hole on my tip toes. It was Jaz's little friend Sabrina. "Jaz! Sabrina is here!" I hollered after her. Jaz came running through the kitchen. "Sabrina!" She squealed. I backed away as she flung the door open revealing Sabrina and her mom's smiling faces. Jaz ran into Sabrina and hugged her. Sbarina hugged her back then they started laughing and running to the car. "Thank you, Ashlea." Kelsie, Sabrina's mom said. I nodded and closed the door as she walked away. I turned around and Chayce was standing right there. I squealed and jumped as he laughed. "You jerk!" I yelled while punching his arm. "Ow!' "Ha!"