Status: Working Progress

Ha Ha Ha, That Is a Funny Joke, Guys. Wait, You Were Serious?!

Chayce got me!

The cheese soon ran out and didn't quite reach his face any more. I shook it up a little. "Stupid cheese." I muttered under my breath. Something growled. I looked up at Chayce. He looked a little more than pissed. I smiled sweetly then screamed and got up with Aedon's hand and took off running. A loud wolfish growl ripped through Chayce's chest which scared the living crap outa me and he took off running after us.
We ran into the house and I was having trouble staying caught up with Aedon. "Aedon please wait!" I yelled. He laughed and dodged into my room slamming the door behind him and locking it before I could get in.I banged against my door frantically with a huge smile plastered on my face. "Aedon!" I yelled again. "Oh, Ashlea." I felt Chayce's hot breath on the back of my neck. It sent chills down my spine. I turned around to see him smirking under the cheese. I smiled at him and took my finger getting a glob of cheese and sticking my cheesy finger into my mouth. "Mmmm, Cheesy." I laughed. He laughed too and grabbed me by my waist and threw me over my shoulder. I screamed and laughed as he walked with me down the hallway.