Luminescence

UN

Felicity.

They whispered.

Felicity, you must help us.

The voices were growing louder by the second.

Felicity, you're soaked in water.

“No, I'm not,” she grumbled, turning over in bed.

That's true, but now you are.

And then a bucket of ice cold water was dumped onto her head, making her scream and fall out of bed and onto the hardwood floor in a heaping mass of body, sheets and water. What a wonderful way to start your morning. Then she heard two voices burst into a fury of laughter. They sounded nice together. Felicity May Stone scrunched her face up in anger and stared at them through the curtain of tangled hair currently covering her face.

“You guys are real assholes, you know that?” she grumbled as she hoisted herself up, shaking the wet bed sheet off her soaked body.Great, just great.

She turned to face her two best friends, Elena Rose Winthorpe and Nic (short for Nicolei, but it was too nerdy of a name so the girls shortened it to just Nic) Gilbert Jensen. Elena was beautiful and exotic. Her black hair was cut short to about mid-neck length and layered over with thick full bangs. She had a few freckles dotting her petite nose, bringing out her olive complexion. Her lips were not exactly full, but she had a nice mouth, and her beautiful eyes made up for it. They burned a deep sea blue and could hypnotize any guy. She was also a bitch, but Felicity loved her all the same.

“You look fat in those pants, Elena,” Felicity told her as she trudged by towards her bathroom, knowing very well that Elena looked amazing in her skinny jeans, but she just wanted to make her feel bad.

“Oh bite me,” Elena sighed, knowing very well how she looked.

Well, Elena wasn't really the bitch, she just didn't always have a filter that connected from her brain to her mouth. Some people called in word vomit, Elena called it honesty, Felicity called it bullshit.

And then there was Nic, poor little Nic. He was an exchange student from Switzerland and was supposed to stay for only a year, but his parents went missing and so he eventually became a local. When he first arrived, he was lost and completely unkempt, but Elena and Felicity took him under their wings and he turned out to be quite the prince. And his English was pretty damn good, so they didn't have to teach him any ESL or anything like that.

They gave him a total makeover, dying his strawberry blond hair platinum blond, cutting it short into a faux hawk and traded in his granny glasses for some contacts. He was introduced to American fashion and let's just say the rest is history.

Felicity slammed the bathroom door shut and reminded herself to lock her bedroom door next time. She sighed and turned around, groaning as she saw her appearance in the mirror. Her hair was partly soaked and tangled, looking like a rats nest, and the parts that were dry were all frizzy. Her black tank-top was partly soaked and her pink shorts looked as if she peed herself. Fantastic. She stripped off her pajamas and made an attempt to brush through the tangles. After doing her best she hopped into her shower and took a shower, letting the hot water calm her down from strangling her two best friends. She couldn't really stay mad at them. It was usual for the three to pull pranks on each other all the time.

Soon Felicity was out of the shower, fresh and clean, her hair nicely un-tangled. After putting in some hair products into her hair, she blow dried it and then used a curling iron to fix some stray hairs. Her hair was naturally wavy and she kept it wavy all the time. It was layered, and her hair reached past her bust. Nic liked to call it caramel hair because it was the colour of a dark caramel.

Once her hair was done, she moved onto her makeup. She did her usual natural look. Since her eyelashes were already naturally curly, she just had to apply some mascara for a finisher. Good, now her eyes were nicely accentuated. Her eye colour was usually a mystery to some. Some called it hazel, others called it brown, but if you looked closely, you could see that they were brown and green. On the outside they were green and brown in the middle.

Felicity wrapped a white towel around her slim body and exited the bathroom to meet her doom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I know it's a short intro, but I promise the next chapter will be longer!
I just hope you guys like it! ;D